Replies

• beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Any more 50 plus transformations? This is inspiring! Great work everyone, you look awesome! Keep 'em coming!
  • kiwigal1956
    Options
    wgpar01i7z0r.jpg
    ab72gsms2v3c.jpg
    At my very largest and was so so sooo unhappy and had hypertension, a heart attack waiting to happen
    Then after some much needed soul searching, counselling, much self talk and getting motivated and on track I got back to where I once was (or almost). Have rejoined this group last week after a break of about 6 years or more in order to get myself healthy again. I have slipped a little bit in the last six months and I forgot about myself again.
    This journey is personal to ourselves and although it's great to share, when it comes down to it, it is ourselves who pick up the next piece of pizza or drink something naughty just once or twice. So, I don't beat myself up anymore - I am committed to keeping myself fit and healthy (we have an 11 year old and as older parents, I want to be around for a long while yet)! I am now 58 years young... most days feel like 38 these days !

• kiwigal1956
    Options
    iovw5fxrjs9q.jpg
    EW - posted the wrong pic up there - here's a slightly better one!

So, omg I just found my old MFP diary.... wowza, must see if I remember my password for that link!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Started April 2014 (SW 250) and I'm currently down 51lbs (199)! Blue dress is my Jr. prom dress from 14 years ago...so excited it fit this past weekend with some room!!!
    o99az6icdyq3.jpg
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    bump for when I get organized enough o find pics to post! I turned 54 last month. I started in March and have lost 30 pounds, thanks to all of you who posted pictures, I'm so proud of myself and all of you!
  • chaos416
    chaos416 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who bumped up this thread! I hope to post here in a few months!
  • ebfmfp
    ebfmfp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awsome pics. Thanx. Hopefully I'll have some pics after New Years.
  • walker404
    Options
    wow, good work all
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Kiwigal you look amazing as do all the rest of the pic posters. I am nearly 56 (OMG how did that happen!) and am exploring cooking for one now that my son is at Uni. And staying close to MFP. And not beating myself up if I slip up. I'm not big but am determined not to let the 'spread' get its evil way!
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many inspirational pics! Everyone here rocks :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    CourtLloyd wrote: »
    Started April 2014 (SW 250) and I'm currently down 51lbs (199)! Blue dress is my Jr. prom dress from 14 years ago...so excited it fit this past weekend with some room!!!
    o99az6icdyq3.jpg

I think the OP meant 50+ in age, not pounds.. great work though!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Here's mine...took 18 months but I never stopped drinking my favorite adult beverages...so it happened a little slower. I am also pretty sure I was sucking in my gut in the old-me picture ;)

8b9fc51f326e9ffca27b3c6473546ac75634.jpg
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The first photo is from 2 or 3 years ago. I would have been somewhere around my high of 188 lbs.

0d27bfc3e19f8d081da1e8e10da170fd6027.jpg

The second photo is from a few weeks ago after losing 40 lbs. I'm now focused more on strength and body comp. If those two are going well, I'm not worried about gaining or losing a few pounds.

0d27f034c20805d0dd35fea04e76db901d20.jpg

Almost forgot: I'm 60 yrs old.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    qzy9dxqgvl9l.jpeg
    This was taken 4yrs ago right before starting mfp...........................
    w45ntgyv7aow.jpeg
    This was taken a few months ago I am 51 and lost 115 lbs
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    themommie wrote: »
    qzy9dxqgvl9l.jpeg
    This was taken 4yrs ago right before starting mfp...........................
    w45ntgyv7aow.jpeg
    This was taken a few months ago I am 51 and lost 115 lbs

Wow! Awesome job, you look fantastic!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I'm 49 soon to be 50......I hope to be back soon with my results
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    9geia7ckgu6u.jpg
    I am soon to be 54. This is my before...134 lbs
    lk0rib10169s.jpg
    After 112 lbs.

I deleted my before pics as soon as I took them never believing that I could do this. I have no pics from head to toe. I hate to have my picture taken.
    60817891.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!