Ridiculous Reasons I deleted someone

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Racism?

Not to mention elitism and supporting eugenics. I tend to delete people for those as well.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Racism?

Not to mention elitism and supporting eugenics. I tend to delete people for those as well.

I agree. Perhaps we should add mind numbing arrogance and ignorance to that mix?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Racism?

Sad that I am very selective on adding and thus miss the opportunity to delete people for those good reasons.
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    "I weigh 114 and I can't get those last 4 pounds off...." Delete. Done.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I don't, a true collector-creeper keeps everyone.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,056 Member
    Options
    Aw, man. You made friends with them. See, friendship is the booze they feed you. They want you to get drunk on feeling like you belong.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    uhm, because the wind blew the wrong way. I don't need a reason. It's my MFP and I can do what I want with it when I want. (Yup, I'm two....get over it. haha)
  • chuckponygirl
    Options
    B.O.

Bahaha....love it!:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I don't, a true collector-creeper keeps everyone.

So true. Even when my brain screams delete, the creeper in me keeps em' around.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Starting too many annoying topics.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    if someone deletes me, then i delete 5 other people.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Random acts of capitals. I find it annoying when they're thrown in sentences all willy-nilly.
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    if someone deletes me, then i delete 5 other people.

Me too... but I'm running out of friends really fast....
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request so I can delete you.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Now the first time you delete somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a crap if you're Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. First one is tough, no foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... now I do it just to watch their expression change.

LOL...awesome.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    for being too whiny and treating mfp like fb and posting there random crap all day.

This. Because it just take us too much room. Whiny I can cope with. Proliferate comments I can't!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    for being certifiably crazy
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    So far my only reason has been if someone adds me then they don't ever post anything or comment on anything, ever. What the Eff is the point of that? I'm sure I'll get more reasons as time goes on...
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I havent deleted anyone for a ridiculous reason. I have a really hard time downsizing.. "Hi Im Rachel, and I am a people pleaser. It's been 25 days since I've deleted a friend."
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I havent deleted anyone for a ridiculous reason. I have a really hard time downsizing.. "Hi Im Rachel, and I am a people pleaser. It's been 25 days since I've deleted a friend."

Hi Rachel! *hands you a cup of coffee* The donuts are in the back . . .