Insanity progress pics...

Options
All who have done insanity please share your pictures. I know what I saw on TV but I want to see it from people on here. I was doing turbo fire but me and my husband are starting insanity together next week. In need of some motivation and I also what to see how it really works. Thanks guys :)

Replies

• Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity now so no after pictures yet. Did you finish Turbo Fire? I was think of doing that after Insanity.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    I havent finished yet. I just completed my 3rd week but my husband wont do it with me. He said if we get insanity he will and I want us to do it together and Im kind of discouraged because the results with turbo fire arent as good or fast as insanity. Turbo fire is super fun though.... kinda tough if your not in shape because there are really no breaks and you have to keep up.
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Well good luck with Insanity. Don't worry about the scale too much. Also I hear the 2nd month is when the fat just falls off. I'm starting week 3 tomorrow, I'm really excited to finish my first month. :smile:
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I dont have Insanity pics BUT I have Great Tae Bo pics! I want to do Insanity next .How do I share a picture on here?? I cant get it to work :(
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    6283962_orig.jpg

Before Insanity I completed TurboFire and Chalean Extreme.
    I have more pics of my results on my website's blog http://fulltimefit.weebly.com/
  • l3xii
    Options
    6283962_orig.jpg

Before Insanity I completed TurboFire and Chalean Extreme.
    I have more pics of my results on my website's blog http://fulltimefit.weebly.com/

Wow you can really see it. Which program did you see the most different with and how did you feel about each?
  • l3xii
    Options
    I dont have Insanity pics BUT I have Great Tae Bo pics! I want to do Insanity next .How do I share a picture on here?? I cant get it to work :(
    I have no idea..... do you have a link?
  • l3xii
    Options
    have you noticed any difference yet?
  • lippygidg
    Options
    I dont know if you can read the print on the picture but I lost 20 lbs ans 17 inches in 2 months! I did Tae Bo mixing up the many DVDs he has out ( getting them from the library) I just started adding the Treadmill because and upped my calories a little because I started to Plato (?) Good Luck with whatever you decide on.
    Pain is temporary ... Quitting is forever! Success is PRICELESS! ( and feels GREAT!)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Also I hear the 2nd month is when the fat just falls off.

I hope so. Completed Day 26 today :smile:
  • lippygidg
    Options
    Great Job!
    Now how did you post your picture??? LOL
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    19483469_4430.jpg

ummmm you can try that ??? LOL

I think that fixed it for ya.

I'm also doing Insanity, but not done yet so no pics for a couple more weeks.
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TurboFire really helped burn some initial fat off... Chalean Extreme helped me burn even more since I started gaining muscle... Insanity helped me get more defined, but personally I was absolutely miserable throughout the entire 60 days... intense cardio is not for me, i love strength training... just finished Brazil Butt Lift and I start Body Beast tomorrow =)
  • l3xii
    Options

WOW you look so good. Thats a hell of a difference
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    0131091124.jpg

014-1.jpg
  • MeanieD
    MeanieD Posts: 79
    Options
    When did you get the tattoo?
  • greenihlonde
    Options

A year ago April.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options

A year ago April.

Screw the tattoo - where are those shorts from?? Serioulsy cute!
  • kaceyepp
    kaceyepp Posts: 1
    Options
    I have done Insanity and I am certified Insanity Instructor. i would post my before pictures but i dont know how to do that is a reply post :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!