Insanity progress pics...

Options

Replies

• greenihlonde
    Options
    When did you get the tattoo?

A year ago April.

Screw the tattoo - where are those shorts from?? Serioulsy cute!

Old Navy. :happy:
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    LOL Thank you! I was just as surprised each time I took a picture. I dont see it in the mirror myself. So each month I measure myself I was surprised. I think mostly with the last pic. I wasnt really loosing much weight that month but lost another 8 inches.
    I want to try Insanity .. not sure Im ready for it though. But the infamercials are very motivating! hahaha
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Inside of week 6 now, going into week 7. I'll have 63 days pics after awhile.
  • justlittlem
    Options
    Just finished week 2 (But I did the 2nd week twice because I missed a day so i'm really on my third week of doing the major exercise)

I don't have any pictures of yet but i'll give you my measurements from day one to where i am now:
    Waist 34" to 32"
    Muffin top area(hah) 41" to 38.7"
    Proper hips: 45" to 43"
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting insanity once I finish turbo fire so I'm interested in this also.
  • wagneco17
    wagneco17 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love Insanity and it defintely worked for me. I lost 15lbs and most of that in the 2nd month. I am actually doing it again because I think I'm crazy. LOL!

I would post my before and after pics, but I have no idea how to do that.

All I can say is if you can push through it even when you do not want to, you will NOT regret it. I have to work out when my two little ones go to bed and trust me... there were nights that I didn't think I had it in me to push play, but I did and thankfully so because it changed my life.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    I love Insanity and it defintely worked for me. I lost 15lbs and most of that in the 2nd month. I am actually doing it again because I think I'm crazy. LOL!

I would post my before and after pics, but I have no idea how to do that.

All I can say is if you can push through it even when you do not want to, you will NOT regret it. I have to work out when my two little ones go to bed and trust me... there were nights that I didn't think I had it in me to push play, but I did and thankfully so because it changed my life.
    thats great! i hope i can make it through the first round to be crazy enough toi do it again :) do you have the link?
  • l3xii
    Options
    0131091124.jpg

014-1.jpg
    wow is this after only one round of it? these are great results
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has successfully completed....what an accomplishment! I completed day 1 today and I seriously wanted to vomit. It is so hard!! But once I got over the sick feeling I felt amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing great results. Good luck to everyone that is currently doing Insanity, feel free to add me :)
  • jenbrenica
    Options
    beforeandafter_zps8a7eeeac.jpg

weight: 118 pounds to 105.8
    Vital statistics: Chest:33'' to 32''
    Waist-28'' to 25''
    Thighs-21'' to 19''
    Arms-10.5'' to 9''
    Hips-36'' to 34''

I didn't follow the food plan:))
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I think you guys did amazing with your results. I ordered Insanity last week just waiting for it to arrive. I also did Turbofire. I didn't complete the 90 days all together but I do it often. My results are basically from Turbofire so far. I'm excited to do Insanity. I'm trying to challenge myself. Taking it to the next level!
  • l3xii
    Options
    I think you guys did amazing with your results. I ordered Insanity last week just waiting for it to arrive. I also did Turbofire. I didn't complete the 90 days all together but I do it often. My results are basically from Turbofire so far. I'm excited to do Insanity. I'm trying to challenge myself. Taking it to the next level!

We should start together. I just ordered mine as well and accepted your request. Im super excited to start it.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    After my first round

Starting weight 182lbs
    Ending weight (Day 63): 187lbs

Insanitycompleted_zps488b8aab.jpg

Currently finishing up month 1 of my second round
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    The fedex guy literally just delivered insanity to my front door and I can't wait to start this afternoon!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I have watched the infomercial over and over and it looks sooooo hard. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and try something new. I am borrowing a copy from my friend and want to start this week. I just have to change my outlook. "I'll give it a try..." instead of "I'll never be able to do that...."
  • l3xii
    Options
    After my first round

Starting weight 182lbs
    Ending weight (Day 63): 187lbs

Insanitycompleted_zps488b8aab.jpg

Currently finishing up month 1 of my second round
    way to go! Looking great. was it had for you at first?
  • s_reynolds777
    s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Before the pics I want to add a little more info too. I took my before pic when I first started October 2012, then did it for a week and decided to start again after the holidays. Well the holidays hit me hard and I gained 10 lbs before I started it again, however I didn't take new photos. After 1 round of Insanity I lost exactly 10 lbs, so my before and after pictures are actually the same weight. I did do a body fat test at my gym though and I lost 4.6% body fat, so although it was only 10 lbs on the scale, there was more fat loss and a lot of muscle gain too. I'll tell you it was hard though and I don't know if I want to do a second round I'm trying some different stuff for now. I obviously still have weight to lose but it definitely helped.

p1460907276-2.jpg

p1460907288-2.jpg

p1460907292-2.jpg
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Before the pics I want to add a little more info too. I took my before pic when I first started October 2012, then did it for a week and decided to start again after the holidays. Well the holidays hit me hard and I gained 10 lbs before I started it again, however I didn't take new photos. After 1 round of Insanity I lost exactly 10 lbs, so my before and after pictures are actually the same weight. I did do a body fat test at my gym though and I lost 4.6% body fat, so although it was only 10 lbs on the scale, there was more fat loss and a lot of muscle gain too. I'll tell you it was hard though and I don't know if I want to do a second round I'm trying some different stuff for now. I obviously still have weight to lose but it definitely helped.

p1460907276-2.jpg

p1460907288-2.jpg

p1460907292-2.jpg

Wow thats the same weight?! You look much smaller in the second, and your but looks great!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I just have to do my last fit test. I have lost 10 pounds, but I haven't done final measurements. I can tell you my shoulders are a good deal bigger and my butt is quite a bit higher then before. It was hard to do, but got easier and was worth the pain. I wish I had had a partner...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!