Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
:happy: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy:
Double your exercise~
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips!

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm definetly in, I have a drs appt thursday and I know they're gonna weigh me:grumble: I will burn as many cals possible tomorrow:smile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in!!! :happy:
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Over by >300 cals today, so double exercise is definitely warranted...
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah for Sebastiansmom, Sky and xarrium! I have had too much celebration the last two days. I am looking forward to getting back on track. Bring it on Wednesday!:bigsmile:
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    I wish today was Wednesday. My hike would have counted for more than double! I will still take on the Wednesday challenge of double, though.
  • sweetcaroline1972
    Options
    I'm in as well!!!!!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I'm in :-) Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!
  • litisha
    litisha Posts: 15
    Options
    i'm in too!!! :smile:
  • gneedeep
    gneedeep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Count me in too!
  • robinlj
    robinlj Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in too!! :bigsmile:
  • jimjamjandles
    Options
    It's Wednesday now for me!!

I will Double the exercise part :) Water I am lagging a bit on today.
    BUT I have hardly snacked today, which is great!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    They Fab, how about a Triple!

I have scheduled a trainer for 0900, then I have Zumba 1100....and back for the Elliptical @ 1930!
    How's that for a Super Skinny Wednesday?!!!!
    Love it...& Love ya'll:happy:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You know I am in!! the other day I was telling my husband that I have a skinny Saturday challenge and he say to me what day do you not have a skinny challenge lol.
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in too! Busy day today and lunch out with a friend so I have to account for the grilled chicken sandwich. Good luck everyone, and here's to a skinny Wednesday! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    They Fab, how about a Triple!

I have scheduled a trainer for 0900, then I have Zumba 1100....and back for the Elliptical @ 1930!
    How's that for a Super Skinny Wednesday?!!!!
    Love it...& Love ya'll:happy:

Hooah...you are my inspiration today! I woke up to some beautiful sunshine and am ready for this SWC!
    Bring it on Mr. Wednesday! I am ready for ya! :wink:

So glad to have everyone on board!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    You know I am in!! the other day I was telling my husband that I have a skinny Saturday challenge and he say to me what day do you not have a skinny challenge lol.

Funny Cindy! I think it is sweet your hubby is noticing your efforts! :heart:
  • FitnessbyFaith
    Options
    I'm in! Today is gonna be great:flowerforyou:
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in! I tried to do it last week and failed miserably. I totally underestimated the NEED for that mid-week boost. I am SOOO close to my goal for the month, so this will be great.

Skinny Wednesday Challenge..... ANdddd Go!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    It's early Wednesday morning and I'm in!
    Over on my calories yesterday and working out will be good for some added stress I'm having!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    I have not done one in a couple of weeks and am totally up for the challange! After gettin NEGATIVE results I can work out again and am SO excited!! I have really missed it!! :love: