Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You know I am in!! the other day I was telling my husband that I have a skinny Saturday challenge and he say to me what day do you not have a skinny challenge lol.

Funny Cindy! I think it is sweet your hubby is noticing your efforts! :heart:

Who is Cindy? I said this Nancy my husband is my biggest cheerleader (can't get him to where the out fit) he is my rock and with out his support I would not have got as far as I have.
  • lilyrose53
    Options
    This will be my first time, but I'm SO in! I really need the extra exercise today (missed a couple of days) and water intake for sure!! Good luck everyone! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    This is a great challenge! It was on my mind when I dragged myself out of bed at 5AM even though I really wanted to sleep in! I got my morning workout in and am going to do c25k this afternoon.

I also have a big glass of water (holds about 3 cups) beside me. This was particularly good for me since I have been slacking on the water. Thanks for getting my butt back on track!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I am in! Actually just got off the treadmill...happy to report..that usually within that 30 minutes, I am lucky to do 2 miles(most times I don't make it)..today I shaved off a minute and 30 seconds! I made it to 2 miles with time to spare and kept going!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    My post disappeared!:noway: But I am in anyway, 753 burned so far. :bigsmile:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hello all:flowerforyou: , hope everyone is doing well. Just checkin in, so far so good.:bigsmile: Jogged/walked 4 miles, did 30 mins of areobics and 20 mins of jump roping. When my son naps gonna do another 2 miles and my ab work. :smile:

~Jessica
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Go Jessica! You are an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? LOL. I tend to do better when I am in a group. I do not know why. LOL.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Thanks AliceLms:blushing:. I have to get my butt out of bed early if I wanna get it done, luckily my son slept in this morning. I always look forward to the Wednesday & Saturday challenges:bigsmile: Not to mention that drs scale:grumble: I'm gonna face tomorrow is pushing me today.

Your calorie burns are an inspiration alone:flowerforyou:

~Jessica

LET"S ROCK THIS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Already had 8 glasses of water today, and going to work out at 4.
    Jessica you're doing awesome!!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Just got back from my 2nd trip to the gym today! Wouldn't have done it without this challenge
  • FitnessbyFaith
    Options
    Did a double today with my workout @ 6am. I have had about a gallon of water (I usually drink that anyway:blushing: ) and I am eating clean.
  • medtrans79
    Options
    I'm in! I have snacked too much today but I really needed to see this post, this is what I need to get back on track. Have not had much water so I am going to get in as much as I can for the rest of the day and will let everyone know tomorrow how I did. Thanks to all the motivators :)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So far I'm doing good. Did 2 aerobic workouts this morning, relocated about 40 (potted) trees at work as well as numerous other plants and shrubs and have had about 60 oz. of water so far.
    Now it's 3pm and the toughest time of day (for me) is starting! I am only going to eat my planned meals and snacks!
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I had baked chicken spaghetti for dinner (organic and whole wheat all the way) and unsweetened applesauce for dessert. I still have my exercise cals left today, but I'm not hungry! Maybe a cup of yogurt later will do.
    105 oz water so far! :drinker:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    So far I'm doing good. Did 2 aerobic workouts this morning, relocated about 40 (potted) trees at work as well as numerous other plants and shrubs and have had about 60 oz. of water so far.
    Now it's 3pm and the toughest time of day (for me) is starting! I am only going to eat my planned meals and snacks!

I just noticed your weightloss ticker. You're so close to being under 200! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am in! Actually just got off the treadmill...happy to report..that usually within that 30 minutes, I am lucky to do 2 miles(most times I don't make it)..today I shaved off a minute and 30 seconds! I made it to 2 miles with time to spare and kept going!

Awesome! You've officially inspired me!

Just got home from work--temptation is just setting in and it's really nasty outside (WHY does it have to be rainy and cold *today*?). So far, water consumption is equal to normal so I'll have to increase that after I get my butt in gear and do some exercise.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    You know I am in!! the other day I was telling my husband that I have a skinny Saturday challenge and he say to me what day do you not have a skinny challenge lol.

Funny Cindy! I think it is sweet your hubby is noticing your efforts! :heart:

Who is Cindy? I said this Nancy my husband is my biggest cheerleader (can't get him to where the out fit) he is my rock and with out his support I would not have got as far as I have.

Nancy/my bad! If he gets in the cheer outfit...we want to see a picture! I am so glad he is supportive. Many are struggling with husbands who don't support their efforts.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK....I am double - double - double! How about you guys? The day seems to be going very well! We rock! :bigsmile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I burned almost 500 calories at the gym today and I drank it up on h2o and log all my foods I feel I did good.