Do you ask a girl during a diet or after a diet?

Options

Replies

• theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Man...I guess we should just break up. Shortest relationship EVER..lmao!!! hehehe
    I suppose :(
    Was fun though!

How YOU doin?
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Most of you guys use this site just for better health. Some may also do it just for a better appearance. But, do you guys plan trying to pick up girls on a diet or after you reached your weight lost goal?
    I wasn't sure if you were asking about the girl being on a diet or the guy. I'll assume for the sake of argument that you were referring to the male users of this site being "on a diet".

a) if you're "on a diet" then what? Are you planning that the weight will just magically stay off after you're done?
    b) When you've lost the weight, guess what? You're still going to be you with all the baggage that you have right now, except you'll be skinnier.
    c) What have I done? I'm romantically retarded, so don't emulate me, but I asked girls out before and during, and if I'm still single, I plan to ask girls out after I achieve and begin to maintain my fitness goals. I will admit that it's been easier to ask women out since I've lost some weight, but I don't think it will be any harder/easier to maintain a relationship after than it was before.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If I can have eat her calories too.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Man...I guess we should just break up. Shortest relationship EVER..lmao!!! hehehe
    Was fun though!

How YOU doin?

Sup!

Do you wanna play

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Yahtzee with me?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Most of you guys use this site just for better health. Some may also do it just for a better appearance. But, do you guys plan trying to pick up girls on a diet or after you reached your weight lost goal?

Don't want until you are at goal weight to live your life. If there is someone you are interested in, strike up a conversation, ask them to coffee.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    This is such a weird question...
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Was fun though!

How YOU doin?

I will say this...

Everytime I see your name I think of this.

tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    It depends on if you're paying for dinner. And if you expect me to put out after.

Damn right it do!

I'd expect any woman to play Yahtzee after dinner!

i refer to it as monopoly.

Can't we just do video games?

Lol,Biotches Love Video Games!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Was fun though!

How YOU doin?

I will say this...

Good!!! That's what you should think of. I look that cool when I dance.
    So, uh let's play Yahtzee....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    When I'm out picking up tons of chicks, the first thing I tend to ask is "Do you even log babe?"

I live in a logging community so I tend to get a wide variety of answers, Typically, "my boyfriend/husband is a logger and he is going to come kick your fannny."
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It baffles me why people worry about things like this.

Girl is gonna like you or not.

Now appearance matters but you should be doing it for yourself not someone else.

Just my two cents.

Duuuude!!!! This^^^^^^ Why care what ANYONE else thinks about you!
  • mrphil86
    Options
    Was fun though!

How YOU doin?

I will say this...

Good!!! That's what you should think of. I look that cool when I dance.
    So, uh let's play Yahtzee....

Guests make the first move.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Strong first post OP. Strong.

Rigid, almost.

4sBuzKD.gif
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I only plan on pickig up girls after I've lifted enough and strengthened my muscles so I don't drop them... chicks hate it when you woos out and drop them on the floor
  • mrphil86
    Options
    I only plan on pickig up girls after I've lifted enough and strengthened my muscles so I don't drop them... chicks hate it when you woos out and drop them on the floor

I beg to differ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXplN23ALM
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    23hr5s7.jpg
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm totally making use of this site to pick up a fit, strong, beautiful hottie.

How YOU doin'?
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    deed6784_what-choo-talkin-bout-willis_zps12d9404e.jpg
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    Since everyone else (admittedly only everyone on the first page, that's as far as I made it) is being sarcastic and making fun of you for what I see as a legitimate question, I'll give you a serious answer. Everyone knows it's harder for obese people to find people interested in dating and mating with them, and that can be very frustrating. It's only natural that you would see one of the major benefits of weight loss as improving your chances with girls. So that said, I would say don't worry about it too much. Don't go out looking to pick up girls, but do meet new women and if you like one be confident and don't let your weight stop you from asking her out if you're interested, whether that weight be your starting weight, ending weight, or somewhere in between. I hope this helps! Don't let the haters get you down.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    During the diet when you have the proper statistics as to how long she's been on the diet, is she losing weight on a steady trend, is it a diet that is sustainable and will end up having her look good for you. You basically want to look at it like buying stock. You want to be the guy that got in with Apple when it was 15 dollars a share and now is loving life at close to 500 dollars. Not one that goes belly up after 8 weeks.

Or you could talk to her and she if you like her personality, ya know that works too.