What's for dinner tonight?

Options
I need some dinner ideas...what is everyone having?

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Tonight is make your own pizza night at the JenMc14 household! We use FlatOut wraps (tonight is the light sun dried tomato), jarred pizza sauce (Meijer brand naturals), shredded pizza cheese, and I have sausage crumbles for my husband and kids alon with turkey pepperoni. I might add some fresh mushrooms and some leftover herb mix salad to mine as well. I'll probably do a small side salad with my yogurt bleu cheese dressing as well. Maybe some fruit. Yum!
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili, possibly a brat on the side or cut up in the chili :happy: :happy:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Bourbon Street Chicken and Oriental Noodles.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Wild-caught flounder coated in dried onions and fried in extra-virgin coconut oil with some diced tomatoes.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Pork chop, baked sweet potato, and peas.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Baked Cod, brown rice and broccoli!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My husband's picking up Panda Express. We got a lot of snow here and I forgot to go to the store :grumble:
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    spagetti on toast :sad:

im paying for a weekend of sinning.lol
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Either Chicken Stir Fry or Soutwestern Chicken Salad......my "plan" is for stir fry tonight and salad tomorrow, but salad sounds good for tonight..lol

My diary is open...or feel free to add me...I love to stalk diaries for food ideas!
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, brown rice and some type of veggie......sounds kind of boring.........might have to had a little soy sauce to flavor it up a little!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted boneless pork chops, oven "fried" potato, & green beans
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Pan seared chicken thighs in a white wine, butter and mushroom cream sauce. Side of rapini with garlic and oil.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Pizza. Is it bad? Yep but deliciously bad and I've been training like a demon for my first Sprint Triathlon in 3 weeks, did my first Tri event at the YMCA yesterday so maybe that might be a mini reward. OK it sounds like I am trying to justify it for myself. Someone else order it for me please and have it delivered, therefore I can blame someone else :P
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Tacos! With Fresh Guac and Pico!!

Olé!
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, brown rice and some type of veggie......sounds kind of boring.........might have to had a little soy sauce to flavor it up a little!

Sometimes when I get bored with just a plain grilled chicken breast, I will marinate it in some sort of mustard then grill it. I LOVE mustard and its lack of lots of calories! I have probably 6 different kinds in my fridge. My favorites to grill chicken is the spicy brown mustard or the horseradish mustard!
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    it's decently warm out so i'm probably grilling up a veggie burger, then cutting up some brussel sprouts, carrots, cabbage, sweet potato, onions, and pepper and wrapping it in some foil. Spring has come!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Pizza. Is it bad? Yep but deliciously bad and I've been training like a demon for my first Sprint Triathlon in 3 weeks, did my first Tri event at the YMCA yesterday so maybe that might be a mini reward. OK it sounds like I am trying to justify it for myself. Someone else order it for me please and have it delivered, therefore I can blame someone else :P
    What on earth is wrong with pizza? As long as it fits your daily (or weekly) goals, enjoy it!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Banana chocolate chip pancakes (adapted recipe from skinny taste) and maybe some bacon....love me some breakfast for dinner
  • tabithacate
    tabithacate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had wholemeal pitta with chicken, onion & nandos peri peri sauce was really nice :D
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Pepper Steak Fajitas, maybe.