What's for dinner tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My home made pizza that I have built my day around to enjoy a "healthy" slice , I can't wait! Oh and a low cal vegetable on the side.
  • alh1914
    alh1914 Posts: 2
    Options
    Turkey fajitas - made with white turkey breast chops sliced fajitas style (approximately 1 lb for family meal), frozen onion and pepper mix (approx 2 bags 16 oz family meal), seasoned with chili powder, garlic powder, chipotle etc. Eating these on crunchy taco shells for a healthier choice. We are turkey eaters here so everything is turkey style! Turkey meatloaf, turkey chili, turkey 'pork'chops, turkey fajitas, turkey tacos... all great choices with the lean turkey! Happy cooking!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese.
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I myself love mustard also!! I will try it, thanks for the tip!!!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Qunioa Salad (feta, kalamata olives, artichoke, tomatoes, basil) and an orginial garden burger topped with jalepeno and reduced fat cheddar
  • slcrane90
    Options
    Grilled chicken, brown rice and some type of veggie......sounds kind of boring.........might have to had a little soy sauce to flavor it up a little!

Sometimes when I get bored with just a plain grilled chicken breast, I will marinate it in some sort of mustard then grill it. I LOVE mustard and its lack of lots of calories! I have probably 6 different kinds in my fridge. My favorites to grill chicken is the spicy brown mustard or the horseradish mustard!

I love mustard, I will try that tip, thanks!!!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Lean Beef Meatloaf, Garlic mashed red potatoes, steamed mixed veggies
  • slcrane90
    Options
    I love mustard! Will try that, thanks!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    boneless pork chop, asparagus and quinoa
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    Pork chop, baked sweet potato, and peas.

That's so funny. Last night we had roast pork, mashed sweet potato, and peas with carrots.

Tonight is the last of my huge pot of lentil soup, spinach salad, and homemade whole wheat bread with butter.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf with freshly ground beef and mashed potatoes. Maybe a veg.
  • tubbalicious
    Options
    Lightly smoked salmon fillets with a honey and mustard glaze, with curly kale, watercress, rocket and spinach.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Wild-caught flounder coated in dried onions and fried in extra-virgin coconut oil with some diced tomatoes.

Hmmm Has me thinking about this!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! great ideas. I am going to have to try some of these...
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, brown rice and some type of veggie......sounds kind of boring.........might have to had a little soy sauce to flavor it up a little!

Sometimes when I get bored with just a plain grilled chicken breast, I will marinate it in some sort of mustard then grill it. I LOVE mustard and its lack of lots of calories! I have probably 6 different kinds in my fridge. My favorites to grill chicken is the spicy brown mustard or the horseradish mustard!

I love mustard, I will try that tip, thanks!!!

Check out Hellman's Dijonaise, I cook with it all the time. Makes a nice crab cake cement too. Calorie Free, darn near fat free too.