Options
13»

Replies

• jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    Oh for the love of god.

Problem?

I guess I'm just wondering why you have such a big bottle of lotion in your profile picture . . .

Is that how you got those guns brah?

That's right
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mj3zvxVUpe1s6sk5qo1_1280_zps9311e543.gif
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Does body pump count as weight training?
    Googling says they do sometimes 70-100 reps per body part?
    its not exactly going to build mass.
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Have you tried body pump? It's intense. And it's definitely strength training, but there's also cardio moves involved.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I like your shades.
  • theresaaustin24
    Options
    Hi there jalloggio!
    Thank you for offering your services and expertise. My question is this. I have had four children and the last two were c-sections.With this being said I have the infamous poocj or as I call it the "the happy shelf" my lower abdomen is very weak and not toned at all. It is the most unattractive part of my body and I cannot stand it. Crunches are boring to me so what would you suggest as a way to tone this area ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Theresa
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Will this fit in my Macros?
    tumblr_m8d3uiNTr81rcoazeo1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome long time member, new poster, to the forums. While it's very nice of you to create this thread, you're going to get completely overwhelmed with questions in one thread, funny gifs, people who wonder what you're saying, etc. etc.

However, there are tons of folks who like to have their questions answered in the fitness and exercise forum, the general diet and nutrition groups, and the motivation and support groups. Heck, if you have a great recipe, you can post in there as I'm sure people would love to have new recipes as well.

This thread has the potential to go off the chain. It might be loads and loads of fun for some of us who love gifs, but you might want to just answer the questions that are floating around the boards that need answered and not get bogged down in this one.

Thank you for your kind service.

Oh, and

tumblr_lqrf1vcytQ1qixaveo1_500_zps9fe9ae78.gif

Been out of the forums for a bit. When did you change your name?
  • pastancil
    pastancil Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you. I will try that.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    hIfHw.gif