• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Because race car.

that
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Originally for the data base which is bigger than most others and I wanted to track what I eat. Also I like to add cute gadgets and apps to my I-phone.
    Then honestly for dealing with pain. When I started having pain all the time in October I started making friends on mfp, it passed the time when I was icing or taking pain killers and time off work. Now I honestly think that the positive interactions with other people has helped keep me sane:). So it has been very valuable. Also, although I haven't dieted much previously to mfp I have bought and read far too many diet books and magazines. I won't be buying another diet book in my life and I skip the magazines too.I know exactly how to lose or gain weight and that is an incredible ability to have!!! I think lots of other people feel the same way too:)

So here are some of the perks from people here:
    Positive reinforcement
    A good laugh
    Being able to help others with their goals or just daily living stuff
    A place to whine( I don't think this would be helpful if it took up most of my time here, but from time to time it has been good for me).
    Sexy hot bodies!:)
    My peeps help make me feel sexy which is a very good thing:)

Always knowing that there are selfless and knowledgable people who will share their knowledge and experience with me.

Lots of learning about lifting. Lots of ambitious athletes: runners, rowers, bikers etc. love it!!!!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I come here for the sexy under wear pics.

They help out alot.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What grade are you in?
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm here for my perverted friends list...
  • RigDiver678
    Options
    tumblr_mdih22CIAG1qgugj7.jpg

THIS
  • austi_t
    austi_t Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think this girl is amazingly beautiful.

portrait-1.jpg

Oh, and MFP does a good job of mixing social interatction with capable tracking.

^^^^^ she looks just like me LOL
  • austi_t
    austi_t Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    also thank you to all the serious responses!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    So i can get a kick in the butt when I'm being lazy. I wont take it from just anyone you know! i trust my FL.

Also. All the gifs!!!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I believe it does help in a lot of ways. When it come to team work, some people are more likely to help the others having trouble getting along. And then there are the people that on the team that will lead by example. Well in a way. I like having people to talk with on here. And I like to try and encourage others to continue when I get the time to sit down and type.

As the old saying, you are your own worse enemy. Sure there are some people that will try to bring you down, but surround yourself with the positives and you will see how much easier it is to succeed and help each other.

I've learned to make it a daily habit to count my calories. And if I wasn't doing that, I'd been going around putting things I wanted to eat into the cart at the store rather than looking at the labels or getting the healthier items I should be eating.

I've found the last three months have been easier since being on here for about 6 months, to keep track of my activities and eating habits. I'm not letting myself go as much with freely eating what ever when ever. I think through what I could eat and what would be best.

The database system on here is a great help. :)