Chocolate cravings!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I eat a Vitatop deep chocolate muffin. They are healthy and delicious. Only 100 calories too!

Same here! Super yummy and "good for you"
    The also have a fudgy chocolate "cake" with is a good sized little cake for ONLY 50 cals!!!!
    Do they have artificial sweeteners?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.

:love:
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I eat a Vitatop deep chocolate muffin. They are healthy and delicious. Only 100 calories too!

The also have a fudgy chocolate "cake" with is a good sized little cake for ONLY 50 cals!!!!

Sweetners: dried honey and Truvia
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    There's no avoiding chocolate.

Give in to it. In moderation.

This. Real chocolate. Like others have said, dark chocolate is great. Only takes a little to satisfy cravings.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Sweetners: dried honey and Truvia

Hmmm. Might be worth a shot. I have passed them by and stared at them every grocery trip for a while. Maybe I'll give them a whirl.
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dole's frozen chocolate covered banana slices. Only 100 calories for a package, and it takes care of my chocolate cravings!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Dole's frozen chocolate covered banana slices. Only 100 calories for a package, and it takes care of my chocolate cravings!

Yum! Diana's Bananas makes frozen Banana Babies in milk or dark chocolate. The dark ones are 130 calories each, and extremely delicious.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been drinking dark chocolate almond milk for my chocolate cravings.
  • bugzlooney
    bugzlooney Posts: 12
    Options
    i am glad I never inherited this chocolate addiction from my mother...although I do have a thing for Hershey's cookies n Creme, I just don't do it. Probably been a good 6 months since I had chocolate, and that was on a Dove bar. (I had other issues)

I believe what many are saying... depending on how bad it is you should stop or try one of those low calorie fixes but I'll admit chocolate seems sort of like a death trap if you get too into it. This is a strange addiction because if you just stop it's probably sort of like cigarettes, the craving just goes away. I wouldn't even eat a piece of chocolate now regardless of the calories, I just don't care for it since I stopped eating sugars.

I mean if you are that addicted to chocolate, probably not good. I mean can you limit your chocolate intake to like 100-200 calories per day? Though you should probably eat a little chocolate everyday as they say, just a bit.

I just don't do this refined sugar business anymore. The more pure the better.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to cut out candy and desserts from my diet but I've been suffering from chocolate cravings. Does anyone have any healthy substitutes for chocolate for me? Or any tips to help my cravings?

Weight watchers and Skinny Cow both make low cal chocolate treats. I wouldn't cut it out completely.