Post Your NSV's!

Options
2»

Replies

• cindygretz
    Options
    Posted a new profile pic on facebook... 20 or so comments from friends and family on how great I look and several asking how much weight I've lost and how I'm doing it.

And two private messages from high school crushes asking if I'm single....
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    My 18 year old daughter borrow my workout shorts, because she left hers at home. She fit in them! Yeah they were a little loose, but I'm only a pant size away.
  • bj450
    bj450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am able to wear my wedding rings my husband gave me on my 20th. I have not been able to wear them in a few years. What a Blessing::happy:
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tried on pants I haven't worn in years and they fit! Which makes me down 4-5 sizes!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It has been on-going, but I am replacing all my XL shirts with larges.
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    this may sound pathetic, especially since I consider myself an athletic person, in "ok" shape, but I made it through the insanity Pure Cardio warmup without having to take a 2 sec break to catch my breath! this is huge for me, usually in the 10minute warm up I have to pause 1 or twice for a second, take a breath and continue.
  • msagrero08
    msagrero08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I didn't add the rubber band to my pant's button today, I have been doing these for years because my jeans will not close! I learn this trick when I was preggo, and continued it till today :(
    One day in the near future I will be able to say that with my size 7 jeans! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!