Mascara Suggestions. Please HELP!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    Check out some of the department stores in your area. You can usually get a free makeover and sometimes score some free samples.

I tried that a month ago.. They dont do sample mascaras in my area no mores. :( Cheap *kitten*.... (Says the girl who trolled for freebies rofl)
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Check out some of the department stores in your area. You can usually get a free makeover and sometimes score some free samples.

I tried that a month ago.. They dont do sample mascaras in my area no mores. :( Cheap *kitten*.... (Says the girl who trolled for freebies rofl)

DOH! Well, it has been a while since I picked up free samples, maybe they don't do it here anymore either.
  • allikat93
    Options

DOH! Well, it has been a while since I picked up free samples, maybe they don't do it here anymore either.

Yeah.. It sucked.. I was SOOOO disappointed... Cause as awesome as my mascara is... It is just to darn expensive.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Surprise contender: CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Mascara. Good volume, no flakes or smudges, super cheap too.

I got it by fluke (it was the only mascara in a tiny drugstore) and it turned out to be amazing.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the Revlon Grow Luscious masarac (I can't remember if it was the plumping or not). Covered nicely, didn't flake until the end of the day and it was black enough for me.

Personally, I like the nicer mascara. I feel like I have short, dull eyelashes without mascara so I try and get really good mascara. I've used MAC in the past, and it's alright. Eyeko is super wonderful (and comes with an awesome pick to help you get every lash), both in the $15-$20 range. Recently, though, I've treated myself to Lancome's Hypnose and that is ahhhhmazing! No flakes, really super black, and it makes my lashes ridiculously long.
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    falsies by maybelline. always get compliments.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i didnt like Falsies...but as i kept using it, the stuff in the tube got thicker...then it worked...i have fatty lashes now. Hence on MFP
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i like bourgois because they do a range of mini makeup. phone charm size.

so you get a top brand for a lot less money, and you stand a chance of using it before it expires.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=410072

it's french, HUGE in europe but i'm not sure if you get it elsewhere...
  • allikat93
    Options
    i didnt like Falsies...but as i kept using it, the stuff in the tube got thicker...then it worked...i have fatty lashes now. Hence on MFP

This made me giggle. :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I like bareminerals mascara, but thats out of your price range at 18 bucks a tube... I would suggest Ulta legendary lengths as a cheaper alternative
  • allikat93
    Options
    Just wanted everyone to know that I finally got the new mascara today. Mabellines falsies flared. LOVE IT so far. Looks like fake lashes for sure. (Kinda heavy but I will get use to it). A big thank you to everyone who pitched in :)

P.s. Got it for $3.95 at Walmart after a $1 off coupon. BARGAIN!!!
    With that saved dollar I bought Elf Eyelash Primer. Noticable difference.