One thing you hated about the older fatter you...

Options
Mine would be my Moobs. Straight up. Always rocked hoodies cause i was shame to wear a t shirt. Man im glad thats gone!

Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Excuses.

I gave so many.
    Oh it's a mirror that makes you fat.
    I'm big boned.
    That's not cellulite, that's just weird.
    Too tired to work out.
    I'll start tomorrow.

Soooo many excuses.
  • here
    here Posts: 69
    Options
    Stomachaches. I always had so many stomachaches.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My thighs. They were just horrible looking
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    The fact that I couldn't just go in my closet and pick out an outfit in 5 minutes and be totally comfortable in it, no matter what it was...I'm becoming more comfortable in my skin..but I want to get back to that state of mind of feeling "amazing" in anything
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Not speaking up.
    Being in denial.
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The preggo belly I would get after meals, and missing my previous fitter energetic self.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I didn't hate her
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I didn't hate her

I was hoping that someone would say that! :)
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I couldn't wear skirts because my legs would rub together and make my skin unbelievably raw and sore. Do not miss that AT ALL.
  • JeanDescole
    JeanDescole Posts: 152
    Options
    I was afraid to approach people, and the whole 'thunder thighs' thing
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I have a lot of empathy and compassion for "the old me." I know why she was the way she was, I know how much she endured, how hard she fought to get me here today.
  • This_chick221
    Options
    Just one??? ;)

I hated having to sit up every morning and stretch my ankles before I could stand on them to get out of bed. I hated being weak. I hated never liking the way I looked in clothes.
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow so much honesty, thank you so much fro sharing everyone, congrats on the new you! heres to never going back!
  • momtraders
    momtraders Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You all are so amazing and such an inspiration to me and so many more. Thank you!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    The older fatter me was actually fatter because I was eating too LITTLE. So I hate that I was so ignorant in a constant state of low-cal binge for the past 15 years. EM2WL saved my bod.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Being too picky an eater. Why did I turn down so many servings of delicious veggies?
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I could not fit any of my jeans. And I did not want to buy new, bigger ones. And so I would squeeze into them and look terrible and feel uncomfortable. So I stopped wearing jeans altogether. And how I felt when I rode a horse. Yuck.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't hate anything about my old self. When I look at pictures of her I'm astonished at the courage she had in taking the first steps and changing her life. I'm 60 pounds lighter than that person, but I wonder if I'm still that brave. I don't know.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My thighs touched each other :(
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm a major work in progress, but I loved it when the day finally came where I could once again tie my shoes without sucking in my belly and getting out of breath. Who's with me?