get fit for summer 2013?

Options
13»

Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    pretty sure I sent invite to everybody, please let me know if I have missed you!
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need some serious motivation since I'll be dropping hours in my physical job from 5 days a week to 2 days a week (and then to 1 and then to zero) to study for university entrance exams for law school (it's a different system than the US and about 5% pass) so I'll be replacing walking and carrying heavy things with sitting on my butt and studying all day. Extra motivation for weight loss needed.
  • berrygirl2013
    berrygirl2013 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm hoping to slim down to 135 (164 atm). Not sure I can do that in 10 weeks, but I'd like to give it a try :). I'm on the 7th day of 30 day shred and looking to start ripped in 30/turbofire end of April. Count me in!
  • angelnectar69
    Options
    I would love to join! Summer alone is a reason to look and feel good! :happy:
  • jackieross82
    jackieross82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose about 30 more pounds before summer.
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would like to join...just finishing jillian micheals 30 day shed exercise program. Need something new to go onto. Still have 33 lbs to lose.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Thanks
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can't seem to find my invite
  • KrisNM
    KrisNM Posts: 17
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'd love to hit my goal weight for my birthday July 30th.
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can't seem to find my invite

Please check now

There are nearly 50 of us at this point. Please let me know if you have not received invite and I will resend today - but I suggest after today stick with current group members?

I was never in such a group before, what do you think?
  • lilly123ish
    lilly123ish Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I have a stone and a half to lose....

x
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Hi,

For some reason I can no longer access the group for the last 2 days but I can see this thread. Would you please send me an invitation again.

Thanks
    Sue