Who loves to Zumba? Let's do a challenge!

Options

Replies

• jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late for me to join? Right now I do 2 hrs a week of Zumba and Zumba Toning. I just started and although I am coordination challenged, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
  • slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok, folks, I got my first hour in!

great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • slik1227
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late for me to join? Right now I do 2 hrs a week of Zumba and Zumba Toning. I just started and although I am coordination challenged, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Never too late - let's Zumba!
  • slik1227
    Options
    I want to join!! I have the Zumba Core game for XBOX Kinect and LOVE it!!! I did an hour yesterday and today!!! Soooo up for the challenge. Glad there's a thread for this!!!!

awesome - I have the same game!
  • slik1227
    Options
    45 more minutes - 3 hours this week. I need another class!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did 59 minutes today on high intensity!! I love all the sweating! Really gets my days started right!:happy:
  • jvnoonway
    jvnoonway Posts: 24
    Options
    DEFINITELY!
    I get 7 hours of zumba in per week!!
    LOVE zumba!
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I usually go to 3+ classes a week. Looks like I now have an excuse to do back to back classes 120 minutes of shaking my booty. :laugh:

So far this month 3 hours of Zumba fun....only because a nasty head cold is slowing me down.:grumble:

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend feel free to! :bigsmile:
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I got my hour of Zumba in today!!! Went to my first class since moving to a new town and I LOVE the instructor!!! Had me sweating within the first two minutes!! Think it's time I invest in a HRM to see how many calories I'm actually burning!!!
  • bluezen
    bluezen Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm not sure but I will try
  • Shaneka668
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Is there any free videos online for it?

Try renting dvds from your local library.
  • LJGettinSexy
    Options
    To get Zumba dvds, try renting them from your local library. It's totally free.
  • LJGettinSexy
    Options
    :cry: I love Zumba but I can only do Zumba once or twice a week. I'm too busy trying to tone with weights and cardio. Once I get toned, I will start to do more Zumba.
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I am in! I have already done two hours this month...23 to go!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Six hours so far = 19 to go!

My partner just fell asleep watching me Zumba and didn't realize I was almost done with a second routine when he woke up. He said something about how refreshing short naps could be and I responded that it is amazing how exhausting two hours of dancing could be!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm in - 25 hours of Zumba before April 30th!
  • slik1227
    Options
    I got 5 stars on 3 songs yesterday! That is the first time I ever got 5 stars! wohoo
  • concordancia
    Options
    Trying to build up my time without getting bored with my games, I found videos for Cotton Eyed Joe and In the Jungle. The second one actually was a unique version, with cowbells and definitely Zumba inspired moves, but Cotton Eyed Joe was country line dancing with Zumba outfits topped with cowboy hats.

I only need to get in fifteen more minutes today to be up to nine hours, so I am definitely on track. I might even do another whole hour, since my bike is supposed to come today, so I might not feel like getting so much Zumba in over the weekend.

I think I am going to see how many different versions of waka waka I can find ;)
  • concordancia
    Options
    Bump.

Only a week and a half left!

I got up to 18 hours today. Is any one else still in?