The Walking Dead finale

Options
VeeBethTris
VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
Any thoughts? predictions? Fav character you love to hate you wanna see stay? Wanna see gone? As excited as I am to see the finale I know that will be it for ages. Yeah, pathetic, I am 50 and addicted to this show. LOL I blame my son, but what a GREAT SHOW.

Replies

• missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see any of our survivors go. The group is getting so small. I'd like to see Tyrese and his sister join up and woodbury dispersed.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that Daryl kills the Gov..
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I love the Walking Dead. It has hit big style in the UK and my partner and I will be watching a recording of the UK's Friday night showing.

I do wonder if it would be as big over here if Andrew Lincoln and David Morrissey weren't in it but it is very addictive viewing.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't watch this show?!? :indifferent:
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    I don't want to see any of our survivors go. The group is getting so small. I'd like to see Tyrese and his sister join up and woodbury dispersed.

I don't want to either and hope this happens. I am glad Rick is coming back around to his old self. When he turned them out earlier in the season, I didn't like that side of him.
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't watch this show?!? :indifferent:

NO one of my dear friends can't stand it. It isn't for everyone but me, I love it :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I was beside myself on this last episode!!! My dog thinks I am crazy! I am certainly hoping that no originals go. Hopefully next season Carol and Daryl will get together but I liked Rick's growth toward the end of the season, was worried about him for a bit. I will be on it Sunday night!!!
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    I was beside myself on this last episode!!! My dog thinks I am crazy! I am certainly hoping that no originals go. Hopefully next season Carol and Daryl will get together but I liked Rick's growth toward the end of the season, was worried about him for a bit. I will be on it Sunday night!!!

YES Ditto on his growth :) You put it more eloquently than I. Do you watch The Talking Dead after? I haven't yet but might watch it after the finale next week.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Here are some of my thoughts, and the reasons behind them.

I think they set up the story for Daryl to kill the governor in the closing minutes of last episode. Gives him closure, and the are trying to pull Rick out of the spotlight, so he would be a silly choice to do it.

The governor is going to try torturing someone (probably Andrea), and Milton is going to spoil it by tear gassing the chamber. It just seemed weird that they would show a gas mask in the middle of all the knives and torture tools the governor set up.

Herschel is going to die :( He gave Glen his blessings for Maggie, so he won't be around to see the marriage.

I also hope to see Tyrese and sister joining the prison in the aftermath. The white guy (sorry dont remember his name) with Tyrese is going to be the first one dead. He's a big tool. It just seems like they wrote him in to make us hate him, thus an easy target to kill to start off the rampage.

I sure hope they have some good plans for the finale, I've been pretty disappointed with just about every episode since the mid-season finale. Sunday will probably be the reason I come back next season or stop watching now.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Nothing will happen to Daryl or Rick. Anyone else could die, in my opinion.
  • missCherry1977
    Options
    Here are some of my thoughts, and the reasons behind them.

I think they set up the story for Daryl to kill the governor in the closing minutes of last episode. Gives him closure, and the are trying to pull Rick out of the spotlight, so he would be a silly choice to do it.

The governor is going to try torturing someone (probably Andrea), and Milton is going to spoil it by tear gassing the chamber. It just seemed weird that they would show a gas mask in the middle of all the knives and torture tools the governor set up.

Herschel is going to die :( He gave Glen his blessings for Maggie, so he won't be around to see the marriage.

I also hope to see Tyrese and sister joining the prison in the aftermath. The white guy (sorry dont remember his name) with Tyrese is going to be the first one dead. He's a big tool. It just seems like they wrote him in to make us hate him, thus an easy target to kill to start off the rampage.

I sure hope they have some good plans for the finale, I've been pretty disappointed with just about every episode since the mid-season finale. Sunday will probably be the reason I come back next season or stop watching now.
    They've set it up so there is a bunch of people who could kill the governor and have it be satisfying. Michonne, Glen, Maggie, Daryl or Andrea it would all be great.

and you were dissapointed with the morgan episode?
  • missCherry1977
    Options
    and Carol. Daryl needs Carol.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    They really need to get away from this governor plot line. The next episodes of the second half of this show all came when he wasn't involved. Darryl is going to kill him. Then they are going to move out of the prison. Also, I believe whoever said it with their Hershel theory. I think he is going to be gone too, unfortunately.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    As much as I cannot wait for Sunday's episode, I will hate the torturous wait for the fall season. I wonder if we will find out that the Gov really was bitten but just not badly enough to kill him right away, like the guy in Season 1...
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    i kind'of agree just because i don't want to see Daryl going crazy after losing everyone he cares about. I don't care for Carol much, though.
  • VeeBethTris
    Options
    i kind'of agree just because i don't want to see Daryl going crazy after losing everyone he cares about. I don't care for Carol much, though.

I'm with you there. Daryl needs Carol but not a fan of hers. I am not a big fan of Andrea's but if she gets to kill the governor, I might like her.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Would love that! :)
  • JessicaAnhalt
    Options
    I love Darryl, definitely hoping to see him kill the Governor.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I love the show, although I think it pales in comparison to Breaking Bad. Daryl gets my heart a-flutterin'

tumblr_m3ahsaYlpQ1r3kh5i.gif
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    LOVE DARRYL

I think they can't kill the Governor yet. I hope Michonne is the one who finally does it though. ANDREA SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM WHEN SHE HAD THE CHANCE