Age is no excuse

Options
13»

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    What else can be said but WOWWWWWWW!!!!! what a great idea you are soooo sweet Debbie and thank you for taking the time to do this. I am excited because this month marks a year anniversary of my start date of getting healthy. This Friday I will be posting my complete numbers for this past year and you are so right no matter how old you are it's never to late to get healthy!!!!! thanks once again :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Woo Hoo!!! How awesome for you! Can't wait to see your progress numbers. What are such a great inspiration.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Great post and a big congratulations to everyone on it. As a 50 y.o,. male and down 100 lbs., you are right. It may be more difficult but it is definitely doable. Cheers

100 pounds lost?? Wow! That is certainly commendable! Thanks for representing the successful men on here! :drinker: :drinker:
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    You are all doing great! I wasn't sure whether to put it under Motivation or Success, and decided on Success. Because you are all succeeding!
    Keep up the great work!

SUCCESS was the PERFECT place to post Deb. We may not yet be at the end of our journeys, but we are SUCCESS stories to this point.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!