Starting 30DS AGAIN! Anybody else want to join me?

Options
OK, so I am starting the 30DS again today! I have never made it past week 1 for whatever reason...I love the way I feel when I do it, but then I just get lazy or busy or both and don't keep going!
SO! Today.... as all you MFPers as my witness.... I "MamaFunky" started the 30DS and am going to finish it!! :smile:

Anybody else want to join me? I would love some friends to keep me motivated! :happy:

Replies

• CatoftheCanals_
    Options
    I did my first day yesterday!!! SO YES! I need someone to help keep me accountable and I will do the same for you!!

:)
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I will mommafunky!!!! But I'll start again tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:

Good luck! We got this!!!:glasses:
  • niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I started not too long ago. I'm on Level 1 Day 9. I'm going to finish as well.
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I enjoyed it and was looking forward to it today but work was so hectic that I was nearly falling asleep by the time I got home. I still started it but I've only managed 12 minutes. Better than nothing I suppose. I'll count tomorrow as day 2.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    started mine today.... 10 days at each level....
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Its to great to see others starting it too!! We can do it!
    Just think how good we are going to feel in two, three weeks!

Way to go Niqua215! Almost to Level 2!

I can't wait to feel sore tomorrow! Its always a great feeling to know your making progress!
  • dgafdani
    dgafdani Posts: 1
    Options
    I planned on starting this evening!!! :)
  • Sherrymyers
    Sherrymyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in. I also start it and never get past the first few days. I have started already and I am going to be doing level 1 day 9 tonight.
  • mickeygurlca
    mickeygurlca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is 30DS I have never heard of that before? I might be interested in doing it too.
  • bababangarangrang
    bababangarangrang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I'm in. I never get past 5 days of workout 2.
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just saw the YouTube video yesterday for the first time. It said level one....how many levels are there and how long do you do each level?
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    quick questions for you guys? What are you logging for calories burned? I did a little research and came up with 200 calories.

I am 5'7
    weigh 150
    so I thought 200 would be a good rough estimate, without going over.
  • MamaFunky
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jullian Michaels.
    There are 3 levels. You do level 1 10 days, Level 2, 10 days, then Level 3 10 days.
    The workout takes 20 minutes.
    You can get it for under 10 dollars at Walmart, Target, etc or like NZS100b said, you can watch it online for free.
    If I am wrong, someone please correct me, but I think that is pretty much how it works.

Alot of MFPer's have had great success with it, so hopefully we all can too!

There is also the 30 days shred which has great reviews as well.

Good luck everyone!!
  • KaseyJ86
    KaseyJ86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started yesterday. It kicked my butt.
  • dasulka123
    Options
    I am in! :wink: starting today..
  • MaraPN
    MaraPN Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 1, I feel great but im going to be
    sooo sore tomorrow. Lol
    I suck at push ups though, really not my thing.
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    I would love to be part of this challenge. I've got to stick with some sort of exercise program. I will start the 30DS tonight and add it with my 30 minutes on the treadmill :) I have never made it to day 10. Not because I'm sore, but because I am lazy!!! The jumping jacks killed my ankles the last time I tried it, so this time I think I am going to do the jumping jacks on my rebounder...I'm not that graceful, but I will see how it goes!! Good Luck All!!!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started today again today too. I've tried twice before but never made it more than 5 days. Good luck to all of us!
  • jay1418
    jay1418 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will start tomorrow
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you I forgot to add that to my exercise :) bring on 30DS :):)