Starting 30DS AGAIN! Anybody else want to join me?

Options

Replies

• muthprincess
    muthprincess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Going to start it it today! I will definitely need some encouragement though!!
  • astrotam
    astrotam Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I plan to start 30DS after my 5K on April 20! I don't want to injure myself before then...haha!
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    how many calories are you guys logging for the 30DS? I am doing 200. Does that seem like too much? don't want to over estimate!

i tend not to log it and just stay within my caloric goal ... but 200 isnt unreasonable ....
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    I use my hrm and log about 333, but I'm a lot fatter than you guys :0 Y'all should take some BEFORE pics, so at the end we can show our AFTERS!
  • jeannate52
    jeannate52 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 9. As for calories burned when I wear my HRM it's 250 - 280 I am 5'8" 178. So scared of level 2! But I won't know until I try. Someone suggested turning Jillian's voice off and listening to good music while working-out I can't believe how fast the 20mins go by. We can do this!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I got to day 11 yesterday
    My back and ribs are so sore I just had to have to have a rest day.
    Back with it tomorrow for sure.
    I noticed a difference in a week when I took my measurements.
    So good luck with it and try to keep it up, 20 mins is not that long really.

I'm planning on doing 30 DS on level one then moving up to the next levels 30 days at a time.
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i did my level 1, day 2 when i got home from work. 1/15th of the way to the finish! :wink:
  • cinmol
    cinmol Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, im just finished day 2 level 1!! did it before christmas and was great but got lazy after christmas so wasted all my hard work. im 10 st 12 and want to get down to 9st by july!!! it that possible???? going to try post each day to keep myself accountable. has anyone else had good results from doing it before? : )
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    hi, im just finished day 2 level 1!! did it before christmas and was great but got lazy after christmas so wasted all my hard work. im 10 st 12 and want to get down to 9st by july!!! it that possible???? going to try post each day to keep myself accountable. has anyone else had good results from doing it before? : )

I like the idea of posting everyday to keep myself accountable too!!

Soooo....this is MamaFunky checking in! Just finished Day 3 level 1, and feel great!! :drinker: :happy:
  • kaperlinger
    kaperlinger Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD over a year ago and never finished it. I do lots of cardio during the week though, 25+ miles a week. I'd be interested in starting up with you all, help with toning. My day one will probably be Monday though.
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im in, i did day 3 today.

This is my 2nd time, first time i did it was last year, lost 10" all over and 8lbs. I did it 30 days straight.

Not sure if to do 5 days then rest at weekends or 30 days straight again, its having that break that's bothering me.

In 3 days ive burnt 228, 278 and 276 cals, all by my HRM im 176lbs and 5'2.

Measurements are took just need to sort pics, didn't do pic's last time!

Using my 2kg weights this time instead of 1's, i can feel it lol
  • jessedewdle
    jessedewdle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 1 of Level 2. You all can do it! Each day varies between kind of difficult to extremely difficult for me. But the fact it's only 27 minutes is what pushes me through.
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    How much weight are you all loosing do this? Me and several co-workers are going to start on Monday with you all!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    ^ I lost around 8 lbs the first time around. Wish I'd have taken before pics and measurements, because that's where I saw the improvement.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 5 - This is my third start and I only made it two days...lame - I don't do it everyday though as it is hard on the knees. Anyone feel free to add me so we can support each other!
  • tracydvt
    tracydvt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow morning - thanks for the challenge. Tried it before and got bored after 6 days but I guess I can do anything for 20 minutes. I find the music kind of annoying so I'll turn that down and put on my own music - that might help.

Also, I've been trying to get to bed earlier so that I can get up earlier and organize my family's day so this will motivate me to jump out of bed at 6 instead of 6:15 tomorrow!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    day 3 down. i'm using 5 lb weights, what does everyone else use?
  • Sullenbunny
    Options
    Day 3 complete! Yay all of us!!!! I use 5 pound weights for everything but the anterior raises...for that I use 3lbs, but I think I am going to get bigger weights for the chest flys...It seems to only feel like a stretch for me, so I think I need heavier weights for those.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 day 4. Wasn't working out before this. It gets easier people; you just have to keep going. I'm not losing many lbs yet but many inches. My advice, do more stretching than she does... You'll feel MUCH better!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! I get up at 5:30 am, walk my dogs then get on with it before the kids get up!

I found last time i lost lbs in the first week then didn't lose again till the week AFTER i finished.

Is anyone doing anything on top of this? Im thinking of doing BFBM 2x a week as its now Easter half term and im not doing the few mile walk i would do 5x a week doing the school run.
    Day 3 complete! Yay all of us!!!! I use 5 pound weights for everything but the anterior raises...for that I use 3lbs, but I think I am going to get bigger weights for the chest flys...It seems to only feel like a stretch for me, so I think I need heavier weights for those.

Im using my 2kg weights, which turns out are 4lb this time. I was using the 1kg weights (2lbs) for the anterior raises but have broke through and can now just about keep with the 4's. I also don't feel like i get anything out of the chest flys, might try the next ones up for that!