CHICAGO!!!

2»

Replies

• Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 567 Member
    There are a lot of cool walking architechural tours... they last a few hours so you spend some time getting a good walk and learn a lot of interesting things about Chicago.
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    It's flat and the lakefront is wonderful, so I always try to rent a bike or bring rollerblades when in Chicago. You can then cruise the lakefront stopping in different areas. Yelp can steer you to some nice places to eat. The weather needs to cooperate of course, but if it does, you can burn while you indulge.
  • I don't read through all the comments but if nobody has said it, go to a Cubs game, go to Navy Pier and try some Pizza!!!! :D It's a GREAT city!! :D
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    I live here and have never done it :-( shame on me
    but I've heard the architectual boat tour is really cool. & I didnt hear it from super nerdy types that like that sorta thing :-)
    No offense to nerds, I own a tee that says I heart nerds!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    don't go.....anywhere i can't carry a gun is nowhere I want to be...
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I think we are.doing shopping in Chinatown, Giordano's for lunch, the architecture boat tour during the afternoon and a.drag.show.at.night. Thanks for your suggestions :)
  • juditanne
    juditanne Posts: 59 Member
    excellent choice!!
  • chessgeekdavidb
    chessgeekdavidb Posts: 208 Member
    The Shakespeare theater at the navy pier is good plus other stuff at the pier. They are currently doing a hip-hop "remix" of othello that sounds good.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Try to make it to a Cubs game in Wrigley if you can. SO MUCH FUN!

Yes, and drink it up in Wrigleyville...

INDEED!!!!!!