• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    looks like she ate a powdered dounuts.

It's Powdered Donut Lip Gloss!! YUM!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can't lie... that looks gross to me. A man would slip right off of those things.

Because everything women do is for the sole purpose of appealing to men.

Are you saying she should consider kissing elk or turtles instead? Way to project, there, lady...

:blushing: I do kinda have a soft spot for turtles :blushing:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    So, you line the lips and smear the lip liner inwards, put white eyeshadow on the parts you want to highlight and then apply gloss? I don't wear much makeup, but it looks kind of cool. Not something I would do, but I can appreciate interesting makeup on others.

I like bananas.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bananers are love.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    no need to look.
    8037338967_9084cef5d3_n.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Can't lie... that looks gross to me. A man would slip right off of those things.

Are you saying she should consider kissing elk or turtles instead? Way to project, there, lady...

Don't be fooled. They aren't really smiling. They will bite your face clean off.
  • Carnal_Desire
    Carnal_Desire Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like more of the dryer look than the major glossy(wet). It feels so unnatural to be that glossy. I do like the color fade though and I do it myself..it looks good just with less gloss. Lets be real, we may not do everything for the soul purpose of attracting someone we may be interested in, but alot of what we do is based on that. I am engaged and have 2 kids with my fiance and I still like to do my makeup and dress in ways he finds attractive.. nothing wrong with that.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I use clear lip gloss. I upgraded from chapstick.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I wear a LOT of makeup - and artistically applied too. ... bright colors and funky effects. I do it because I like to play with colorful things.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i'll have to check it out after work --bump
  • odusgolp
    Options

Don't be fooled. They aren't really smiling. They will bite your face clean off.

You sound like you know what you're talking about Contrarian... And you've never led my astray before, so I guess I'll just stick to men :bigsmile:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

lol no.
    I'm just saying that just because something might not exactly please a man, that doesn't mean it's not good. Don't get me wrong, not liking something because you don't like something is one thing, but don't make the reason for not liking it based on what men may or may not like. Y'know?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Let's talk bananas instead.

<~~~~ I love bananas
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I had a banana this morning....LOVE ME some bananas!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

lol no.
    I'm just saying that just because something might not exactly please a man, that doesn't mean it's not good. Don't get me wrong, not liking something because you don't like something is one thing, but don't make the reason for not liking it based on what men may or may not like. Y'know?

But she didn't say it was to please a man ... what she said was, "a man would slip right off..." ... which leads my reasoning skills to believe that she is saying she would like to kiss a man, but if her lips looked like this, he would slip off.... NOT that a man wouldn't like it and therefore it's not good, or that she wouldn't be able to kiss a man with lips like that... she purely stated that if she were going to kiss, the receiver of the kiss would slide off her face - how embarrassing that would be, right?!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Erm.

No.

Let's not, but say we did.
  • odusgolp
    Options

lol no.

Read carefully. I never made any reference to whether or not it would please a man. I made no reference to not liking it based on some mythical man opinion.

What I did do, was picture hot lip grappling with a sexy man and him suddenly slipping and falling off my face. Then I laughed. A little pee leaked out too.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

lol no.

But she didn't say it was to please a man ... what she said was, "a man would slip right off..." ... which leads my reasoning skills to believe that she is saying she would like to kiss a man, but if her lips looked like this, he would slip off.... NOT that a man wouldn't like it and therefore it's not good, or that she wouldn't be able to kiss a man with lips like that... she purely stated that if she were going to kiss, the receiver of the kiss would slide off her face - how embarrassing that would be, right?!

Sigh.
    A bit of an overreaction from me? Yeah, okay, I'll admit it. it's just one of my biggest pet peeves when people think that any makeup a woman might wear is FOR men. So any time men get brought up in a makeup discussion, I get annoyed. (I mean, unless we're talking about men wearing makeup. I'll discuss that for HOURS.) I just think it's silly to think of men when thinking about what kind of makeup you're gonna be wearing because it's not about them. That's all.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Those lips look yuk! and it looks like she has a little beard growing underneath.

I am sure men prefer natural looking lips that are not caked in gloss and lipstick?

Why do you live your life designing yourself to what you think men prefer?

And you would plump your lips up and paste them with gloss for???

I have no need to do any of that my husband loves me without having to make myself look like an atrocity.

I wear make up for me but I I prefer it to be natural looking.

Each to their own!
  • Contrarian
    Options
    I wonder if turtles will like it. I bet they'd like bananas more. Turtles ****ing LOVE fruit.