Ladies, lets talk lips...

Options

Replies

• kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Can't lie... that looks gross to me. A man would slip right off of those things.

Because everything women do is for the sole purpose of appealing to men.

Are you saying she should consider kissing elk or turtles instead? Way to project, there, lady...

lol no.
    I'm just saying that just because something might not exactly please a man, that doesn't mean it's not good. Don't get me wrong, not liking something because you don't like something is one thing, but don't make the reason for not liking it based on what men may or may not like. Y'know?

Read carefully. I never made any reference to whether or not it would please a man. I made no reference to not liking it based on some mythical man opinion.

What I did do, was picture hot lip grappling with a sexy man and him suddenly slipping and falling off my face. Then I laughed. A little pee leaked out too.

Well then, my apologies for misunderstanding.
    clvuh.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can't lie... that looks gross to me. A man would slip right off of those things.

Are you saying she should consider kissing elk or turtles instead? Way to project, there, lady...

lol no.
    I'm just saying that just because something might not exactly please a man, that doesn't mean it's not good. Don't get me wrong, not liking something because you don't like something is one thing, but don't make the reason for not liking it based on what men may or may not like. Y'know?

But she didn't say it was to please a man ... what she said was, "a man would slip right off..." ... which leads my reasoning skills to believe that she is saying she would like to kiss a man, but if her lips looked like this, he would slip off.... NOT that a man wouldn't like it and therefore it's not good, or that she wouldn't be able to kiss a man with lips like that... she purely stated that if she were going to kiss, the receiver of the kiss would slide off her face - how embarrassing that would be, right?!

Sigh.
    A bit of an overreaction from me? Yeah, okay, I'll admit it. it's just one of my biggest pet peeves when people think that any makeup a woman might wear is FOR men. So any time men get brought up in a makeup discussion, I get annoyed. (I mean, unless we're talking about men wearing makeup. I'll discuss that for HOURS.) I just think it's silly to think of men when thinking about what kind of makeup you're gonna be wearing because it's not about them. That's all.

And I would agree that wearing a certain lipstick to satisfy a man silly... (unless it's some kinky fun role playing, of course, in which case, I'll totally dress in the clown costume.)
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Those lips look yuk! and it looks like she has a little beard growing underneath.

I am sure men prefer natural looking lips that are not caked in gloss and lipstick?

Why do you live your life designing yourself to what you think men prefer?

And you would plump your lips up and paste them with gloss for???

I have no need to do any of that my husband loves me without having to make myself look like an atrocity.

I wear make up for me but I I prefer it to be natural looking.

Each to their own!

Because makeup is FUN.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

lol no.

Read carefully. I never made any reference to whether or not it would please a man. I made no reference to not liking it based on some mythical man opinion.

What I did do, was picture hot lip grappling with a sexy man and him suddenly slipping and falling off my face. Then I laughed. A little pee leaked out too.

Well then, my apologies for misunderstanding.
    clvuh.gif

Can't lie, that's one of my new favorite gifs *LOL* So I must thank you :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Those lips look yuk! and it looks like she has a little beard growing underneath.

I am sure men prefer natural looking lips that are not caked in gloss and lipstick?

I have no need to do any of that my husband loves me without having to make myself look like an atrocity.

Each to their own!

I plump my lips and paste them with gloss for the funsies!!! Makeup = Art.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it... too much work!

I barely even paint my nails because I don't have time to put that effort in lol.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Each to their own!
    An atrocity?

The make up is a bit out there, sure, but seriously...an atrocity?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    no need to look.
    8037338967_9084cef5d3_n.jpg

I don't get it.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    no need to look.
    8037338967_9084cef5d3_n.jpg

What is the meaning of this?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Let's talk bananas instead.

<~~~~ I love bananas

Ummm...I think I love that you love bananas :blushing:
  • MadameMC
    MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm amused at the translation on the names of related articles. Specifically: "BOOM! 21 awesome quotes that pepper you"

What if I don't want to be peppered? Can I be salted instead? Or maybe sugared?
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    They're ok. I don't wear makeup much any more so the article is pretty much wasted on me.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Okay, yall are killing me. I love clowns, bananas and turtles, but I don't know who is being literal and who is being metaphorical. I don't know what to be happy about in here!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    What is this thread REALLY about? :huh:

I like banana bread.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Okay, yall are killing me. I love clowns, bananas and turtles, but I don't know who is being literal and who is being metaphorical. I don't know what to be happy about in here!

Just be happy.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Just enjoy it. Don't try to understand it. That's how I live my life and it's pretty good.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I'm amused at the translation on the names of related articles. Specifically: "BOOM! 21 awesome quotes that pepper you"

What if I don't want to be peppered? Can I be salted instead? Or maybe sugared?

Add a bit of lime and tequila.
  • iiijeniii
    iiijeniii Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ummmm ... if you look at them sideways they look like a vajayjay. Maybe that's the appeal?
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I totally thought you meant something else here...
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I like it, but I'm into bold, outlandish makeup. To whomever said something about a beard, EVERYONE has that fuzz all across their body.