5'3-5'4 girls around 130-135 whats your pant size?

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    i think it'd be better to say what your measurements are...

I'm 5'4 136 lbs and my pants I wear say "Size 5" and my skirt says "size 4"

My waist is 27.6"
    My hips are 34.4"

If you look at the standard size chart, I'm more like a size 6-8 in my hips and a size 14 on my waist.

I guess i'm not shaped the way a woman is supposed to be shaped :(

This is a full body shot, wearing a dress that says it's a size 5:

25536715_4430.jpg

standard size chart for US here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_standard_clothing_size
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    I'm not there yet, but I've been there before, so I'll answer from that experience. From what I read on this page, it sounds like it'll depend a fair bit on your frame size. I'm 5'3.5", and I have a large frame, and a wide pelvis. At 135 (which is my goal), I wore a 10, but I looked very slender.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4, 138 lbs and am wearing a tight size 4. My BF % is 23.8 and I'm thinking when I get that down to 18-20 it will be a more comfy size 4.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    I was about to panic as I am 5'2 and where a size 14 but then I realised your all talking about USA size jeans and I'm thinking in terms off UK/EU Size.. Doh!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    I'm 5'3, 136lbs, size 6 pants (sometimes 4 depending on the brand), BF% 24 currently. Pic on the right in my profile is the most recent at 136lbs.

Size Small top.
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    I'm 5'3 and when I was 130 lbs my pant size was a 8 or so I would not buy bigger sizes so I squeezed into what I had could force my but (I'm pear shaped) into my size 5 on a good day! I think it matters what size your bones are and your body shape, I'm small boned so I look fat at 130 where other women look fine or even fit at the same weight.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    I was about to panic as I am 5'2 and where a size 14 but then I realised your all talking about USA size jeans and I'm thinking in terms off UK/EU Size.. Doh!

yeah
    Uk 14 is US 10
  • StacieHof
    I'm 5'3, 136lbs, size 6 pants (sometimes 4 depending on the brand), BF% 24 currently. Pic on the right in my profile is the most recent at 136lbs.

Proving my point I do not look AWESOME like her at over 130!!
  • TigressPat
    I think it matters what size your bones are and your body shape, I'm small boned so I look fat at 130 where other women look fine or even fit at the same weight.

yeah, which is why I outweigh everyone else on this thread by 20-30lbs and still wear an 8 (which seems a fairly common size on the thread)
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    I'm 5'3" and 142 btwn size 5 and 7 at the moment. shirts are medium - large (i'm large in my back)

I wear juniors though
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    5'3", at 130 lb. I was a size 11-12 pant, medium-large shirt. I carry excess weight in my waist. :explode:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.
  • StacieHof
    5'4", 130 ish, size 2 to 4 depending on brand. I carry all weight up top and have a microscopic booty.

You don't look like you carry weight on top at all in your pictures. My current pictures look about like yours and I weigh around 119 lbs. I lift hard and eat so I do have some muscle. We are all just soooo different.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    I'm 5'3, about 131/130lbs and I wear a UK Size 10 so that's a US 6 or 8 I think?
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    I am 5ft 2 3/4 inch When I was 133 I work size 7 curvy jeans in and the wedding dress I bought was a size 10. I have wide child bearing Hispanic hips and a booty though. LOL My shirt size was small or extra small depending on the brand. My cousin was is 135 lbs and is a size 3 her hips are smaller than mine and she has almost no booty and my other cousin wore a size 0 when she was 125lb but she has "no *kitten* no hips and thighs that are about as wide as my forearms!" (Mo'Nique- Phat Girlz). LOL! So it just depends on the body type/build/shape. :happy:
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    As others have stated it depends on your build. I'm 5'4" back in 2009 I weighed between 125- 135lbs and my jeans were between size 7-9 depending on who made them. I also wore med or large shirts. I have a picture on my profile from 2009 if you want to look. It's my motivation to lose weight now.
  • TigressPat
    I'm 5'3, about 131/130lbs and I wear a UK Size 10 so that's a US 6 or 8 I think?

6 usually, though Uk sizes tend to be a bit more friendly to curves in general I find!
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    I'm 5'3 and weighed in at 132.8 lbs this morning. I'm wearing jeans right now that are 8's and 9's but they are too big so I'm probably a 7 now. I wear a size medium shirt.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    currently i am 128-130 depending on time of day. still looking to lose. but i just exchanged 8 pairs of abercrombie jeans to size 4's. which fit rather nicely. i think it depends on body type though. i can wear an x-small in tops and small in shorts and such, but everything has such weird cuts you never know. v.s. sports bras i wear medium, but the tops i wear small, but the sweaters i wear xsmall. its exhausting. hahaha
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    i'm 5'2 at 131 and my shirt size is a xs to s depending on what brand. i can wear a size 3 in jeans and leggings a xs to s depending on the brand.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!