5'3-5'4 girls around 130-135 whats your pant size?

Options

Replies

• skinnybearerika
    skinnybearerika Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine WAS a 4/6! :)
  • LisaMS83
    LisaMS83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'2 139, I can just now fit into an 8, still 10's in other brands...medium shirt
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and when I was 130-135, I wore a 6 or an 8 and usually a small or medium shirt.

I'm still 5'3, but down to 127. I'm currently in a 4. My BF% is about 24. I started strength-training over the summer; I haven't lost much "weight," but I am down almost 2 sizes in pants and almost always an XS in tops.
  • bananas04
    bananas04 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, just back down to 130 and very much a pear shape. Wear size 6 pants (some are getting too big) and Small or Medium top.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    5'4" and mostly size 4/S, lately sometimes 2/XS. Not sure if its the lifting or size inflation.
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm 5'4 (well almost) and I am about 124lbs. I wear anywhere between a 2-6 depending on the brand, juniors versus women's and such. I wear a small in most shirts (have little boobs) or a medium if it is a juniors cut. I have a few bikini shots in my profile. When I was 135 I was wearing a 6-8.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and when I was 130 I was a size 6 in pants and dresses and a small top, 32 B cup. Sometimes I'd buy a medium top if I wanted a loose fit, it's kinda the style!

Right now I have to get back down to where I was because I have a whole bunch of size 6 clothes and right now I can only fit a size 12 :X
  • Bugsgettingfit
    Bugsgettingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3", 132-133 pounds give or take, 36-37" hips with 25" waist, my pants size range is 6-8 depending on the brand, and I wear a dress size 4-6.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 @ 134 pds and my pants size is 7. I'm pear shaped so my lower half is a bit bigger, esp the butt lol.
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to be able to answer one of these threads lol, I'm 5'4.. not there yet.. but soon
  • McMillen93
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4 if we are being technical and I can weigh any wear from 130- 134 pounds in a given week. I wear a size 6 pants and a medium or small shirt. I'm also a B-cup bar hence the small shirts fitting well.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and about 136 pounds. I wear a size 9 /10, although I usually buy 11 and wear a belt because my thighs/butt are pretty big compared to my waist.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5", and my goal is 130. Last I was there I was a 7. I so wish women's sizing wasn't vanity based and actually made sense! Anyway, that's sorta besides the point I guess.
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 141. Wearing size 8 bottoms and medium tops. I'm thinking in another 5 pounds I'll be in size 6's b/c the 8's are getting loose. Used to be 189 pounds and size 14.
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5'4, when I weighed 135, Tops were mostly M, some S...pants were 0-2 with the occasional small. I have big boobs, no butt, and did not exercise at all then, so I was mostly flab. in the arms and belly and boobs. :)

Currently at 120 and 28%BF, I am XS in most tops and 0 in jeans. Still flabby, but working on it. (The pics I've seen on this thread look so much better than I do!!)
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    136-139 lbs depending on water weight, 5'2 and a size 2 pants and an XS-SM shirt. I am muscular so I can weigh a little more and take up less space. :)
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 135lbs, 20 years old
    I wear a size 5 in jeans (US) comfortably, can squeeze into a 3 if I'm not retaining water.
    I'm hoping to maintain my weight but get more muscular (:
  • fuschiadiamond
    fuschiadiamond Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'3, I have a muscular upper body with broad shoulders but I am probably 150lbs and wear size M for tops, sometimes S and size 5-6 for bottoms and jeans.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You guys are my idols...I am 5'4 and the lowest I've gotten is 148..I am current close to 180 and wear size 8's which I can't figure out but anywho...Using this a motivation!
  • micheletennant1
    Options
    My husband of 9 year left me about a month and a half ago. The only good thing about it is that I've lost 18 lbs. from the grief. I've been doing some research and I am wondering if I really am big boned or have a higher muscle mass. At 5'3" and 154 lbs. I'm too small for my size 8 pants. But I'm still considered over weight and according to the BMI chart I should weigh around 125. I haven't weighed that little since I was 16 and I wasn't finished developing. I'm a curvy girl and always lose the same inches all around, so my bust to waist and waist to hips ratio is always 9 to 10 inches apart. When my bust is 41" my waist is 31" and my hips are 40". I'm not sure if my size is healthy or not but losing another 25 lbs. doesn't seem healthy to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!