kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    1) Cool Runnings
    2) Airplane
    3) American Pie
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Imitation of Life. Mahalia Jackson singing Trouble of the World at Annie's funeral. Gets me every time.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    more ...

Dear Frankie
    Machine Gun Preacher
    Green Mile
    The Last King of Scotland
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    walk to remember

Good to know I am not the only self respecting man that weeps like a child with a skinned knee....some of the worst acting...but one of the best stories...ugh, did i just say that... dam you Nicholas Sparks...err, i mean...whoever wrote that....dam
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I cry whenever an animal dies. I even cried while watching Frankenweenie with my son it was probably because I was pregnant with my daughter at the time, but still its a dead dog movie even if it is a cartoon. I also cry at the budweiser commercial where the guy raises the horse and it leaves and he goes to see it at the parade and he thinks the horse doesn't see him and when he is on his way to his car the horse comes chasing after him. Its so sweet I love happy endings and I am a sucker for animals.

I'm the exact same! I cried when I saw that commercial too.

I tear up pretty easily, but I think the last movie I actually SOBBED over was the very last Harry Potter movie. Not only was the movie (and the book) incredibly sad, but it was like my childhood was ending!
  • mbryanlpc
    mbryanlpc Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The Green Mile
    I Am Legend (after his dog has to be put down, & he goes to the video store)
    Shawshank Redemption
    Brian's Song
    Dark Knight Rises (When Alfred is crying at the gravesight)
    Sommersby

Ah, shoot, I cry a lot apparently!!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    BraveHeart
    Gladiator
    A Beautiful Mind
    Million Dollar Baby
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My Girl.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    This is not a movie, but if this clip from Fresh Prince doesn't move you then there is something wrong with you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIVKa9qVi6E

omg YESSS!!! I remember this episode!! Literally the DEEPEST moment in the entire show!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Any sad/emotional movie involving animals... My Dog Hachi made me bawl.

I'm such a sap ><
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    P.S. I love you
    The Notebook (particularly the end)
    and Click (makes me think about how quickly my kids are growing up and I instantly want more family time everytime I watch it!)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    P.S. I love you
    and Click (makes me think about how quickly my kids are growing up and I instantly want more family time everytime I watch it!)

omg thats SO FUNNY!! I literally CRIED MY EYES OUT at Click!! lol At the end when they're in the parking lot in the rain. I was like WTF I thought this was supposed to be a comedy!! hahahaha
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Life is Beautiful
  • fleurdelis504
    Options
    Any movie that has like a 2sec sad part, I tear up. But to name a few:
    1. The Green Mile
    2.The Notebook
    3. My Sisters Keeper
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Funny Girl
    The Glass Menagerie
    The Last Picture Show
    Ingmar Bergman's Cries and Whispers- The closing dialogue makes me cry like a baby every time.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Catch and Release
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    P.S. I love you

omg thats SO FUNNY!! I literally CRIED MY EYES OUT at Click!! lol At the end when they're in the parking lot in the rain. I was like WTF I thought this was supposed to be a comedy!! hahahaha

Hahaha my boyfriend laughs at me everytime because I cry like a baby during that part!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    the notebook!
  • ZB17
    ZB17 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The Pursuit of Happyness
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hope Floats -- ALWAYS (when Bernice is crying for her daddy)
    And I just found myself crying during The Hunger Games. Even though I saw it twice in the theater, when I watched it the other day, I cried when they called Prim's name. :frown: