My wife is trying to sabotage me...

Options
124»

Replies

• DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Voodoo Donuts in Portland and Eugene. They have a maple long john topped with a couple slices of bacon as topping and a raised donut with vanilla icing and Captain Crunch cereal. Evil doesn't even begin to describe...
    Those sound AWESOME!!
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Son of a B*$^%...That's the first good reason I have heard of to get married! If I get married, it is possible that I might get a donut...hmmmmmm
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    It's just nice to see a woman take some sabotage responsibilities on; it's almost always men who try to sabotage women around here.

oh don't say that....a certain unnamed chimpanzee that has a medical license will pop up in here and use this as an excuse to blame women for all his untouched sabotaged long johns....

true story....
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Voodoo Donuts in Portland and Eugene. They have a maple long john topped with a couple slices of bacon as topping and a raised donut with vanilla icing and Captain Crunch cereal. Evil doesn't even begin to describe...
    Those sound AWESOME!!

Agreed. I've never heard of a doughnut with Cap'n Crunch cereal on it... that's my kryptonite :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    and I just looked them up, 222 calories in an original glazed, 10g of sugar... bad but not AS bad as I thought. One every now and then wouldn't hurt... :love: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than a krispy kreme donut that is hot! In Raleigh, NC they have the Krispy Kreme challenge , where you start off on NC State and run to the Krispy Creme (the original one I think) then you eat 1 dozen donuts and then run back (5K race). I have thought of doing the race, just so maybe I would get sick and would never want another krispy kreme donut again! (All proceeds go to the Children's Hospital)
    I could do 6 easy...12 I don't think I could do...at least not without taking a huge nap before finishing the race
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Were they "hot now" ? That is the ONLY time to get them.

Yep! When cold not as good, but when they are hot....OMG are they good!

They were my 2am indulgence in college. Who doesn't love to see the HOT NOW sign???
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Damn you Donuts :love:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    400 or so calories? Ill take wine over that treat any day.

I think I love you...
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I went in there and wanted a bubble gum donuts and they were sold out. I was expecting a glass case to actually see all the donuts, but honestly we got about 4 different types and they were very mediocre. I think people are attracted to the names and look "blunt" or "**** and balls" but honestly the taste falls very short. I didn't like the hard candy on my donuts.