I just cannot figure it out man

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
I have been thinking and its annoying me how I cannot figure out the answers to these. Can you guys please help?

1) If water has no carbs, fat or protein and many other nutrition is also 0, why do we need it?

2) Since there hasn't been many pyramids made in the past millennium or 2, where do the Egyptians live now? Or are there underground secret Pyramids that the world knows not of?

3) Is gravity horizontal or vertical? Please proof

4) When exactly did people started seeing in color and who introduced the colors in the world? All I ever see in the old movies and pictures are black and white

5) Why is there only good china? Why isn't there any bad china? Is it because it would be racist if we say "oh I don't wanna bring out the bad China. Its bad"?

6) Who was the first person to bring bring milk to the village and how did he explained how he got it out of the cow?

7) If Apple juice is made of Apples. And Orange Juice is made of Orange. What is Cola made of?

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    hi Taunto :flowerforyou:
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    This is way too deep for me today.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking and its annoying me how I cannot figure out the answers to these. Can you guys please help?

1) If water has no carbs, fat or protein and many other nutrition is also 0, why do we need it?

2) Since there hasn't been many pyramids made in the past millennium or 2, where do the Egyptians live now? Or are there underground secret Pyramids that the world knows not of?

4) When exactly did people started seeing in color and who introduced the colors in the world? All I ever see in the old movies and pictures are black and white

5) Why is there only good china? Why isn't there any bad china? Is it because it would be racist if we say "oh I don't wanna bring out the bad China. Its bad"?

6) Who was the first person to bring bring milk to the village and how did he explained how he got it out of the cow?

7) If Apple juice is made of Apples. And Orange Juice is made of Orange. What is Cola made of?

Cola is made of cocaine. You're welcome.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options

When they made the Wizard of Oz.

Or it could have been when we discovered LSD

You're welcome.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Cocaine! IT'S A HELLUVA DRUG!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You forgot the one about Hermoine and Harry Potter...
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Good questions...this requires deep thought!!
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    9zLwQ.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    doctorIDK_zpsbdb71367.gif
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    hola taunto!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    t646le.jpg
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    t646le.jpg

I LUFF YOU !!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Not tonight t, I have a headache
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    lolcatsdotcom3gp6wm7dw3jihq9t.jpg
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    3. Gravity is in ALL the directions. All mass attracts all other mass. It's just that the biggest, closest mass wins.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Because I deemed it so. You are welcome.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I only have the answer to #3. My proof is based on the sheer number of times I cannot clear a doorway, even when I'm perfectly centered on approach...hence, horizontal gravity MUST be the reason I can't stay away from door jams.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    9zLwQ.gif

Lulz I love that his gif has found life on here.
  • KaitieNoelle
    KaitieNoelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE cheese!