Replies

• xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Tis Taunto Time!!! :happy:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    BUT DO YOU TAKE THE CUP OUT TO PEE OR NOT!??????
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    BUT DO YOU TAKE THE CUP OUT TO PEE OR NOT!??????

Hasn't Hitler been punished enough?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnjshfofTE1qafrh6.jpg
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking and its annoying me how I cannot figure out the answers to these. Can you guys please help?

1) If water has no carbs, fat or protein and many other nutrition is also 0, why do we need it?

2) Since there hasn't been many pyramids made in the past millennium or 2, where do the Egyptians live now? Or are there underground secret Pyramids that the world knows not of?

3) Is gravity horizontal or vertical? Please proof

4) When exactly did people started seeing in color and who introduced the colors in the world? All I ever see in the old movies and pictures are black and white

5) Why is there only good china? Why isn't there any bad china? Is it because it would be racist if we say "oh I don't wanna bring out the bad China. Its bad"?

6) Who was the first person to bring bring milk to the village and how did he explained how he got it out of the cow?

7) If Apple juice is made of Apples. And Orange Juice is made of Orange. What is Cola made of?

It's ok Taunto. It's just the matrix. Pretty soon Neo aka Keanu Reeves will save us all. Until that happens just chill and be glad that gravity works the way it does and all the other things just happens because.... However.....

Other more important things to consider:
    What came first, the chicken or the egg ?
    If Duck's fly upside down, do they quack up?
    If Dorothy was somewhere over the rainbow, where is her pot of gold ?
    Who made up all the stupid spelling rules eg. i before e except after c.
    What if I eat 1199.999 calories ? Can I still be your friend
    If I eat paleo, do I cook the meat ?
    and so on.....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    DO U PEELZ UR SWEET PERTATER FRYZ B4 R AFTUR U EET DEM?!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    hi Taunto.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    DO U PEELZ UR SWEET PERTATER FRYZ B4 R AFTUR U EET DEM?!

NO NO NO NOOO. MY QQERSTION IZ MR IPERTANT DEN YERZ. DO YEW TAKE DA CUP OUT B4 YEW PEE???
  • Trallarna
    Trallarna Posts: 45
    Options
    Oops wrong trouser leg of time!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    On the 7 day when HE rested I said "whatever taunto wants taunto gets unless it's dangerous!
    You are welcome:flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    As for #4, when I imagine the "old west", or really, anything 1940s or earlier, I imagine that it was in black and white.
  • sadieemonster
    Options
    You need water because it CARRIES nutrients from foods to the different parts of your body. It also regulates body temperature, helps remove the waste from your body, lubricates your joints, and is a major component of other fluids in your body!

I can't really be of much help with the other questions sorry
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    c4m296w
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    1) If water has no carbs, fat or protein and many other nutrition is also 0, why do we need it?

Cocaine is a helluva drug!
    2) Since there hasn't been many pyramids made in the past millennium or 2, where do the Egyptians live now? Or are there underground secret Pyramids that the world knows not of?

3) Is gravity horizontal or vertical? Please proof

4) When exactly did people started seeing in color and who introduced the colors in the world? All I ever see in the old movies and pictures are black and white

5) Why is there only good china? Why isn't there any bad china? Is it because it would be racist if we say "oh I don't wanna bring out the bad China. Its bad"?

6) Who was the first person to bring bring milk to the village and how did he explained how he got it out of the cow?

7) If Apple juice is made of Apples. And Orange Juice is made of Orange. What is Cola made of?

Cocaine! IT'S A HELLUVA DRUG!

rick_james_cocaine_zpsc424207d.jpg
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The world is actually black and white, the light creates spectrums of the colours we see.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Who was the first atheist and how did he/she spread their disbelief ?
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    n5o5xt.jpg
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I DONT KNOW!!!! It's like that dream where I didnt study. Again.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    There's too many questions.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    The answer to these and all other questions lies in the love that exists between the stars:)