body changes and attraction changes

Options
2»

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Suddenly, I have this thing for goats... It's very odd.

Oh baaa baaa baaaby!. *Friend request sent*
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Suddenly, I have this thing for goats... It's very odd.

Attraction is very capricious in nature
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Well the only thing I would say is that I have changed my views on the type of person I would want to be with. For me I would want to be with someone who shares similar goals and values, I.e. someone who loves to workout, leads a very active and healthy lifestyle, driven, determined and confident.
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Double post... MFP... Playing funny buggers! :wink:
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    My attraction to other people has not changed, BUT the way I'm treated by men now vs 122lbs ago is shocking!! Before I can't tell you how many times no one held doors open and stuff like that, but the other day I had 3 guys run each other over to open the door forme.... I'm married so it doesn't matter really but its just odd to be treated so differently now....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of the added "attractiveness" is just confience that comes with being comfortable with your body. So yeah...I hope I add some attrativeness...chiseled pecks and abs would be cool too. :D
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    My attraction to other people has not changed, BUT the way I'm treated by men now vs 122lbs ago is shocking!! Before I can't tell you how many times no one held doors open and stuff like that, but the other day I had 3 guys run each other over to open the door forme.... I'm married so it doesn't matter really but its just odd to be treated so differently now....
    I hold the door for everyone.. this guy got really weird when I held the door for him he didn't want to walk through and kept telling me to just go in...

I was like okay...?!!!??
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    Lol I've had the same experience a few times with guys. I also hold the door open for everyone.