Shakeology results, please!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I drank them for 2 months. I still have some actually but I haven't got to finishing the bag.

I can't say I noticed any difference with or without. It did help a lot getting over my chocolate cravings the first months though. I was using them as a snack, not as a meal replacement (which I guess makes no difference when you're counting calories anyway).
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My wallet lost weight.
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have shakeology every morning in my breakfast smoothie because it's an easy vegan option for me (I work 45 minutes away from home so I can't go home between PT and work). I don't use it as a weight-loss tool, just as food.
    I don't have any complaints about it. It keeps me full until lunch and thats difficult for me!

I see there are a lot of Shakeology haters on here. Honestly, I don't get it. But hey, haters gonna hate, right?
  • Sloansteph
    Sloansteph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I believe the original question was about Shakeology results no? I have used Shakeology for over a year, lost all the weight I wanted to (23lbs) and kept it off. Eliminated my need for cholesterol meds and meds for depression. I use it as my afternoon snack, not a meal replacement as I also like to chew my food for meals. Are there alternatives to Shakeology that are effective? Would I have dropped my cholesterol numbers so much with just weight loss? I don't know. I just know it works for me, and many others I know....Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to that....I just wanted to put my two cents in on the original question....
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I believe the original question was about Shakeology results no? I have used Shakeology for over a year, lost all the weight I wanted to (23lbs) and kept it off. Eliminated my need for cholesterol meds and meds for depression. I use it as my afternoon snack, not a meal replacement as I also like to chew my food for meals. Are there alternatives to Shakeology that are effective? Would I have dropped my cholesterol numbers so much with just weight loss? I don't know. I just know it works for me, and many others I know....Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to that....I just wanted to put my two cents in on the original question....
    I heard it keeps tigers away too. Have you seen any tigers in your neighbourhood since drinking Shakeomatic?
    Critical thinking fail.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    The Beachbody programs do work, but again are set up to SELL you stuff for life.

That isnt fitness, its marketing and a real trainer would in my opinion actually care if you achieved your goals as opposed to buy whatever.

Dont even get me started on Visalus.....that stuff is poison.