Looking for friends - Let's lose 30 lbs!

Options
zacbe
zacbe Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for fitness friends to share my/our journey with. I've already lost 30 lbs with lots of discipline, exercise and eating right. At the end of last year, my dear grandma was diagnosed with colon cancer and I tried to stay strong, supporting her and my family and keeping my exercise routine at the same time but I started to feel tired and lacked motivation to stay on track so I stopped working out and eating correctly but I am now ready to rock!

So, If you are working to lose 30 lbs or more, would you like to be my friend? Let's stay true to our mission! :D:D

Replies

• careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I AM LOOKING TO LOSE TWENTY OR THIRTY MORE POUNDS. YOU CAN ADD ME AS A FRIEND
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Definitely aiming for more than 30lbs here! New to the site and would love some friends on here! Always good to have people around to help motivate :)
  • zacbe
    Options
    Yay! adding you too!!
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend too if you like!
  • zacbe
    Options
    Yes Careena! I just did :)
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think i want to loose 40 lbs more does this qualify?? lol
  • zacbe
    Options
    Of course! :wink: we need all the help we can get, right!
  • akholzer
    akholzer Posts: 2
    Options
    Definitely looking to lose 30! Lets do it!
  • Lilizabethe
    Options
    Just sent you a FR! Thanks for posting! 30#+ is definitely where I'm headed.
  • snscooke
    snscooke Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not a good blogger and sometimes get lost on posts, but I really need to lose 20+ lbs. I only have a few friends but all of them have kind of bailed on me. I am not giving up and I don't usually join groups, but I could use some extra support too. Will you add me as well? For the others that replied, if you are still looking for friends, you can add me too.
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My goal is right around that 30-35 lb range. I don't have any friends on here yet and could use a few.
  • zacbe
    Options
    Cool, I just added all of you
  • mkgriesel
    Options
    I've got about 20 more pounds to go. I just need my motivation back. Any of you can add me. I'll be sure to send encouragement your way! ;)
  • Kitkat2958
    Kitkat2958 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose like 70 lbs and need friends that are active on here. Feel free to add me
  • zacbe
    Options
    Excellent! We are all connected :D
  • Rpeat1
    Rpeat1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    From where I am now it's 27lb minimum and ideally 35lb to go.

Be very happy to be friends with anyone with a target that's at all similar!
  • rlovertonjr
    Options
    I can understand what your saying. I started January of 2012 and by June of 2012 lost 30+ lbs. I had neck surgery done and since then have not been motivated enough to get moving again. Im ready if you are....
  • perrylaurae
    Options
    Yes, please! I am new to the community page and am getting married in the summer, so hoping to drop a bit before that! Would love to be part of a team!
  • stephnreffa
    stephnreffa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, looking to lose at least 30 would love to push for 50. Could use all the friends and motivators I can get.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 30lbs. So could use some tricks and tips and most of all encouragement.