I have to eat pizza tonight?!

Options

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Can I have your 500 calories?

Enjoy your pizza! You should probably have a glass of wine with that....just to be safe.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Also, I think it is silly (personally) to think one day, let alone one meal, is going to ruin your progress or set you back. No one got fat in a day.

Edited to correct typos
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your pizza, and as others have said, eat up to your goal! I eat pizza 4+ times a week, it fits well into my macros and I enjoy it.
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    please read this

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013

it changed my way of thinking and I have a much healthier relationship with food than I did even a week ago. And I have lost more weight in that week than I had in previous weeks. I'm not perfect about it. I am below a lot of the time but I am trying to create a more even keel outlook about food.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I ate a gorgeous 9 inch pizza last weekend (didnt dab anything! lol) and still lost over 2 pounds that week. Its not the end of the world just adapting ur healthy lifestyle to real life.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    CloseEnough_zpsfa81ed12.jpg
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of pizza is a pretty average dinner. When I have pizza night, I go all out, and I still lose a couple of pounds that week. Enjoy. :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I consumed about 1000 calories worth of pizza on Sunday.

My only guilt...

...I should have consumed 2000 calories worth.

This. I did much the same on Sunday, except it was 4000 calories worth. You're
    Fine
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nope, I have two slices of NY pizza and it doesn't ever blow my diet. Enjoy :)
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    uh, you mean you get to eat pizza.

seriously, food is not the enemy!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Looks like pizza is your best option. And isn't your goal to find the best option? And if you are under your goal then there is no way it can ruin your diet. But, driving yourself crazy can it can make you feel like there is no point to counting calories because you are still eating "bad" food. It's better IMO to focus on the positive. There are quite enough negative things out there that can make you feel like you haven't succeeded. But, if you have made the best choice you already have success. Keep building on that and you will be fine.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    CloseEnough_zpsfa81ed12.jpg

I LOVE this.
  • pinkcloudrising
    Options
    You're asking us for permission and trying to justify your having it. That isn't necessary. You're making a conscious decision to eat something that you normally don't eat which can be anxiety provoking but it also takes the joy out of having pizza.

Eat the pizza and stop tripping.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Don't feel guilty, I had two slices today for lunch (work bought us pizza for the Easter long weekend).
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    If you're worried that two pieces of pizza that fit in your calorie goal are going to ruin your diet...you aren't doing it right.

I had three pieces tonight from the pizza I ordered for mysef. =)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    no.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    I burned 500 calories today and am planning on burning another 100, and even after eating the 2 slices of pizza, I will be 500 calories under my goal. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but for whatever reason I feel like this is going to ruin my entire diet:( Should I really be worried?

You should be worried - yes...If you are still 500 calories UNDER your goal after a whole day and dinner of two slices of pizza, and you feel guilty about it, you have reason to worry...Not about ruining your diet, but about the unhealthy relationship you have with food....Why do you eat 500 calories under your goal?

THIS^^^

eat more pizza

how nobody else says there is a problem with her being 500 whopping calories below her goal is beyond me..... lets look at the bigger picture here people...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to hate on pizza? I love pizza. I practically live on pizza. Leave pizza alone. Better yet, the next time you order it just send it my way.

:drinker:
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I will be 500 calories under my goal.

Eating significantly under your intake goal isn't doing your body any favours.

So, fill those extra calories with more pizza and/or some beer!

+1

and also, I eat pizza all the time and I am losing weight and I feel great! There are no bad foods!!! Food is fuel and that is it.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    please read this

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013

it changed my way of thinking and I have a much healthier relationship with food than I did even a week ago. And I have lost more weight in that week than I had in previous weeks. I'm not perfect about it. I am below a lot of the time but I am trying to create a more even keel outlook about food.

Also recommend reading this. To everyone. Everyone should read this!