Do you look in the mirror.....

Options
and see complete and total hotness regardless of what you weigh??? I do and I think that's why I have not been successful at loosing weight and keeping it off!!!

Anyone else feel like this??? Heard of the pin-up model Tess Munster?? She is amazing I tell ya

Replies

• Bmoviemama
    Options
    damn , can't figure out how to post a pic of her
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I usually look in the mirror and think, "I wonder if my wife is gonna b**ch at me if I don't shave my unibrow today".
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    LOL!!!! can't be that bad....plus she does not need to be licking there anyway right???
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    So true smithaldo!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my reflection for years. My image can't be captured either...
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    yup dropped a few lbs and it looks like i have gained a few inches on my manhood
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i see teh hotness. but that's just because i'm realistic. :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    No actually I don't and I never have. I always see my own little flaws that are more than likely non-existant (according to my husband) and the spots that are wiggly, jiggly and need to be tightened up which are more than likely non-existant (according to my husband).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nah. There are much better bodies and certianly better, ermmmm...packaged men that would better define hawtness to most. I do ok though.
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    and see someone that's made it through so many things to where most folks would throw the towel in. I high five every dang mirror! *SLAP*:bigsmile:
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I always felt ok about myself at 145... Now I feel like a beast and ready to eat some men's faces off lol
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    No actually I don't and I never have. I always see my own little flaws that are more than likely non-existant (according to my husband) and the spots that are wiggly, jiggly and need to be tightened up which are more than likely non-existant (according to my husband).

I'm the same way I look in the mirror and still see my inner fat girl who needs to lose 100 lbs
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm a confident girl generally, but no. I do see my flaws when I look in the mirror. It's not a negative thing for me, it's motivation for improvement.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

This is me usually. My boyfriend asked if I wanted to wear a bikini this summer because he thinks I look amazing but I felt too insecure and went with a one-piece instead. I'm such a wuss. Maybe next summer... >.<
  • dwyler21
    dwyler21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I usually look in the mirror and think, "I wonder if my wife is gonna b**ch at me if I don't shave my unibrow today".

LOL awesome!
  • skump425
    skump425 Posts: 166 Member
    Options

This 100%
    Even when I was at my smallest I never really saw what was there. It takes looking back at the pictures now to realize the progress I had made. My mom has always had body image issues and complains of wearing a size 2 and 4 so I think I inherited alot of that from her
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lje565gtZb1qhei8lo1_500.jpg

^^^
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I used to. When I was at my heaviest, I'd be like aw, I'm cute. I've never lacked confidence.
    Of course now, I look at my before pictures and just go... WOW..... I was like the captain of the hot mess express.