Options
    i started today. so i will be doing most of april :D
  • Shaneyce1
    Options
    What's the 30 day shred?
  • warrow8282
    warrow8282 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow!! :-) I'm very excited.
  • elisacali
    elisacali Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi sarahertzberg
    yes! the idea is share every day =) like a group, I would like being a support and be supported
  • elisacali
    elisacali Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi!
    So this is the list of the group, some people started already, but the other like me will start 1th april

ThinUpGirl 4 days a week
    blakekelly921
    minithiny
    dpaddy591
    dmkirk28
    alkonost0 5-6 days a week
    Cheddars13 5-6 days a week
    duckiec 4 days a week
    sarahertzberg
    raelorien
    XtyAnn17
    jld1675
    Deedoo5
    20kb13
    dogpeeps
    daniellealys
    warrow8282

My plan is doing early in the morning, 6 am and in the night do some cardio, I have 20 minutes express zumba =) so I will do it both.
  • corchy23
    corchy23 Posts: 41
    Options
    New here. What is the 30 day shred? I noticed a number of folks responded with, "I'm in for x days per week so it will take me longer". Please explain.

Thanks in advance.

I think what people mean is that Jillian's 30 Day Shred is meant for you to do EVERYDAY for 30 days...as in 7 days a week. Everyone doesn't have time for that, so when they say X amount of days I think that's what they mean : )

I'll try to start on the 1st...never actually went through the whole process of it before. I use the Level 1 workout a lot as part of my routine (I do treadmill cardio and spot training everyday but like to mix it up with different aerobics vids) I'll be trying my best to do it everyday...just depending on how much I exert running that day, and my work schedule :) Might end up being more lik 5-6 days per week for me. Gonna try to start watching inches with this too!
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    did it last month & it was awesome, but didn't get to finish my last week, level 3. Attempt #2 to complete the whole thing :drinker:
  • jnovey
    jnovey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join your group if possible. I'm on day 7 now, but don't usually get to do it every day due to my work schedule of 12+ hrs!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I didthe 30ds in Jan/Feb and had great results.
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually got the DVD this week and was planning to start on April 1st. :)
  • aphozs
    aphozs Posts: 2
    Options
    I just registered here because I'm about to start 30 Day Shred. Count me in! But I was thinking about doing it 7 times a week, if my body lets me of course.
  • karmstg
    karmstg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started Thurs, so if I can join, that'd be great. Helps keep me accountable :)
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm leaving for vaca in FL on Wed-Sat but I'll jump right back in once I'm back. Planning to be very active down there but I won't have access to weights etc to continue the video.
  • MonicWojda
    MonicWojda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested but do not know what exercises are to be done. Never her of Shred before. Could someone post the outline of the program and I will try to follow.
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5 today, can i join? Im looking for an active group!

Im doing it 7x a week. Ive done it before last year all in 30 days but this time im using bigger weights.
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm interested but do not know what exercises are to be done. Never her of Shred before. Could someone post the outline of the program and I will try to follow.

Have a look, heres level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • cheekyhalf
    cheekyhalf Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What's the 30 day shred?

Jillian Michael from the US The Biggest Loser's workout DVD - just google it or buy on Amazon. Definitely worth the money!