Almond Milk

2»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    If you're using it instead of milk in your coffee, in the organics section or your health food store, you might find either Silk soy creamer or So Delicious coconut milk creamer. I prefer the So Delicious, but they both work well. I find they taste creamier in my coffee than the almond or soy drinks do.
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    The one I thought was gross was called Almond Dream Enriched Almond Drink, I just looked it up in my diary. It was one of the shelf-stable kind. I will look for a sweetened vanilla refrigerated kind and give it another shot. Or maybe I just don't like it. We'll see!
    Thanks for the input though.

I tried the same exact one... It was horrible. I threw up after I tried it....... :sick:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    I switched my family from cow to almond milk this year. So far, the new Silk almond, original is the favorite. That is sold in a chilled area of the grocery store. In my Kroger, it's not by the dairy but buy organic eggs and tofu. I also like Almond dream vanilla but haven't purchased that since Silk came out. I started off buying vanilla flavored but the original tastes so good and I haven't had any complaints from the kids.

Plus, there are many coupons out right now for the Silk.
This discussion has been closed.