Post your Baked Salmon Recipe

Options

Replies

• natsab76
    Options
    Yum! Before or after baking?
  • natsab76
    Options
    Try a dessertspoon of sour cream mixed with lime juice, chopped chives and black pepper. It's yummy!

Is that before or after you bake it in the oven?
  • kp106
    kp106 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    These all look great! I have my next few meals planned already, but bumping for next time I buy salmon!
  • whitechick209
    Options
    2 tablespoons of light maple syrup 2 tbs of soy sauce a tbs of chopped garlic mix together, poor over salmon bake 350 for 20-25 min.
  • wmchanges125
    Options
    I use this spice that you can find in your stores called seafood magic. you spread it over the filet and then add little bits of butter in different spots over the filet. Wrap this in tin foil and bake at 450 for 15 mins, or untill it flakes easily with a fork.
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Salmon Loaf (uses canned salmon) - Serves 4
    16 oz canned salmon, flaked, bones and skin removed, reserve liquid
    1 egg, beaten
    3/4 cup liquid - liquid from salmon plus milk
    1 1/2 cups crushed saltine crackers
    2 tsp finely chopped onion
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
    1/4 tsp pepper

1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease loaf pan.
    2. Put flaked salmon in medium bowl, blend in egg. Stir in remaining ingredients.
    3. Spoon lightly into prepared loaf pan. Bake 30 minutes.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    On a whim I tried this last week and it came out delish:

Mix some ground or super finely chopped pecans with a little bit of brown sugar. Rinse the salmon and dip it in the mixture to coat it. You have to watch how thickly you coat it though, because if you're not careful, you will really pack on the calories with the nuts.
  • seeled
    seeled Posts: 93
    Options
    bump
  • brah
    brah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    google cooking light recipes. They have an incredible selection of healthy recipies to choose from.
  • julz68
    julz68 Posts: 16
    Options
    bump
  • julz68
    Options
    bump
  • julz68
    Options
    bump
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Top the salmon with 1/2 tsp olive oil, sprinkle with chops kalamata olives, chops roasted red peppers and capers. Bake at 400 til cooked through
  • julz68
    Options
    bump
  • Neach
    Neach Posts: 13
    Options
    I place the salmon on aluminum foil then pour salsa over it. I then wrap the salmon in the foil and make a tent like wrapping. When you place it on the grill or in the oven (at 350) and cook it for about 20 minutes, the moisture from the salsa means the salmon is a bit poached. My husband is on weight watchers and according to them salsa is free. We came up with this so he could eat as much of that as he wanted. We usually serve with brown rice. My boys love it as well. Good luck!
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pour your favorite salsa on top and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until flaky. My favorite and a healthy way to cook salmon.
  • apuckett
    apuckett Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good ideas! Bumping for later!
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    Yummy -bump!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    bump! these sound delicious
  • chazspk