A bunny you can trust or a bunny that will kill?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ... I have a scar between "the girls" from where a bunny bit me when I was a kid. I was just holding the little jerk and he chomped down on me, it tore through the shirt and drew blood. I'm not a fan of bunnies or rodents in general. Pet rats are okay but pretty much all other rodents can go get eaten by an owl, hawk, or fox for all I care. Also, squirrels are tasty. :P
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    ... I have a scar between "the girls" from where a bunny bit me when I was a kid. I was just holding the little jerk and he chomped down on me, it tore through the shirt and drew blood. I'm not a fan of bunnies or rodents in general. Pet rats are okay but pretty much all other rodents can go get eaten by an owl, hawk, or fox for all I care. Also, squirrels are tasty. :P

Pics or it didn't happen
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid my friend had a bunny. Stank up their whole house.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    My guess is that OP decided on the killer bunny............and then a family member deactivated her account. :ohwell:
    Nah, she's around.
    Awwwww, what a way to ruin my funny :huh: :huh: .....and her account has been deactivated, for the curious. :wink:

ETA: punctuation, cause it's important!:ohwell:
    DIS BUNNY PLEADS DA FIFTH!!!
    I'm sorry, I had no idea you were trying to be funny XD lol
    Apology accepted! But bunnies don't get no second chances, cute noses or not!! :wink:
    Fine fine, I'll just get my nose done:

53777696_8541.jpg
    I get second chance nao, plz? Thx? XD
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Okay, okay, cute bunny with cute beak gets ONE more chance!

i'm pretty sure the OP was a he, not a she.

good riddance though. he wasn't very funny.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My guess is that OP decided on the killer bunny............and then a family member deactivated her account. :ohwell:
    Nah, she's around.
    Awwwww, what a way to ruin my funny :huh: :huh: .....and her account has been deactivated, for the curious. :wink:

ETA: punctuation, cause it's important!:ohwell:
    DIS BUNNY PLEADS DA FIFTH!!!
    I'm sorry, I had no idea you were trying to be funny XD lol
    Apology accepted! But bunnies don't get no second chances, cute noses or not!! :wink:
    Fine fine, I'll just get my nose done:

53777696_8541.jpg
    I get second chance nao, plz? Thx? XD
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Okay, okay, cute bunny with cute beak gets ONE more chance!

i'm pretty sure the OP was a he, not a she.

good riddance though. he wasn't very funny.
    AHA! OP has alter ego! :bigsmile: