The Worst Meal, That You Would Enjoy The Most

Options
12346»

Replies

• dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Pizza, a Nonna's veggie hoagie from Primo's, cheesesteak eggrolls and peanut butter cup perfection from Coldstone.
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Okay, I read through a lot of these, most don't sound that bad. In fact one that showed up quite frequently was a rack of ribs, well that is just what I had and it will fit in my calories after I spin ... of course I had vinegar cold slaw with it, and if I was having what I wanted it would probably would have been french fries and hushpuppies. So that is what I'll say.

Rack of ribs with fries and hushpuppies.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Fried clams with french fries and onion rings.Yummy!

Not only is it bad calorie wise,I developed a sudden alergy to seafood two years ago after growing up on the beach and eating it my whole life.

So i'll never enjoy it again :sad:
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The best meal I've had in awhile was at The Lonesome Dove in Ft. Worth, Texas. We started off with Duck Confit Spring Rolls, Kangaroo Carpaccio Nachos, Seared Diver Scallops, and Rabbit-Rattlesnake Sausage. Then I had a bowl of Texas Yellow Squash Soup with Gruyere Cheese and for my main meal I had Roasted Garlic Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Western Plaid Hash and a Syrah Demi-Glace with White Truffle Mac and Cheese and Grilled Asparagus. For dessert we had the Ancho Chili Chocolate Cake.

I would just eat that again. :)
  • aas1277
    aas1277 Posts: 67
    Options
    poutine!

poutine-quebec-food-travel-770x513.jpg

Yum...haven't had that in years...it was always a late night snack at the diner!
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    1 loaf of bread
    1 jar of peanut butter
    1 jar of jelly

you do the math
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A 2 piece chicken with three sides (mac 'n cheese, coleslaw and their amazing fries) and one... or two... or three biscuits from bojangles...

Followed by a large Reese's pieces sonic blast... Red velvet cake and a slice of dulce de leche cheesecake. And some of those delicious pancake puppies from Denny's! And maybe some of those Chinese style donuts covered in sugar!!!!

And two dozen sugar cookies from Publix :love:

Good thing I don't live anywhere near a publix, a sonic or a bojangles.... But to think I discovered all these amazing things AFTER I had lost 100 pounds blows my mind!

P.S. I would share the red velvet cake, Reese's pieces blast, cookies and maybe a biscuit with someone :flowerforyou:
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anything with noodles. Mac and cheese, lasagna, spaghetti, pasta with tomato sauce.
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    the eggplant sandwich, fries, and a slice of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory