Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HELP i wanna measure my waste and hips

2»

Replies

• lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    :
    im dyslexic so make all the fun u want... i dont really care

lol calm down. Nobody is making fun out of you. Honestly.

right on! \m/

It can be a sensitive topic for some people. Especially if they know they have issues with spelling. I suck at spelling I have to check things three times but I am not sensitive about because I know its not a measure of my intelligence. It can make some people feel stupid.

Edited to correct spelling LOL

hehe, I like the edit. Thanks for the giggles :laugh:

NOTE: I'm NOT making fun, this genuinely just gave me the giggles
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    oh yeah and to answer your question belly button and hip bones. Only tight enough that the tape stays against the skin.

Perfect answer :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I would recommend a cup or bowl and gloves for the waste measuring.

Exactly what I thought
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    im dyslexic so make all the fun u want... i dont really care

??? ????
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    oh yeah and to answer your question belly button and hip bones. Only tight enough that the tape stays against the skin.

Ding Ding Ding!! Correct answer!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    So this is actually for tailoring but it has all the measurements in an easy visual.

M1.png
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    I do it the way you would to measure for clothes: widest point for bust and hips, narrowest point for waist. I'm high waisted, so my waist measurements are really, really high - so I also do a "belly" measurement so I can track my progress that way, too.