Dance Dance Revolution?

Options

Replies

• xHeidixbx
    xHeidixbx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    oOOo think I need to buy this game, I got just dance for the wii and its a bit poo
  • xHeidixbx
    Options
    just got that game off amazon, if it gets here in time I'm up for the challenge.
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1200 calories it is :) I'm gonna start today! Just dance... lol
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have some other challenges going as well... but I am going to add this one to my list. Just as soon as I find that dang dayplanner!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    cool! glad to see this convinced someone to get the game!

i woke up late today with a migraine but now that Ive down some coffee and eaten some breakfast and taken a vitamin I think Im up to day 1 of ddr for the week!
  • loserchick
    Options
    So far I've burned 706 calories on the DDR, only 494 left to go. It takes a lot longer to burn calories on the DDR than I thought it would, but it's still super fun. I hope everyone else is doing good with the challenge :)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    okay so I am bit of a looser. I got the game 2 years ago for my Wii and have never played it. When I tried to a few months ago I couldn't find the manual and I couldn't figure it out. Can anybody tell me how to play?
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    AND, are there any dance games for the wii balance board that don't need the DDR mat?
    :bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    So far I've burned 706 calories on the DDR, only 494 left to go. It takes a lot longer to burn calories on the DDR than I thought it would, but it's still super fun. I hope everyone else is doing good with the challenge :)
    wow congrats! i ended up cleaning the house yesterday instead of playing but ill be playing today soon!

okay so I am bit of a looser. I got the game 2 years ago for my Wii and have never played it. When I tried to a few months ago I couldn't find the manual and I couldn't figure it out. Can anybody tell me how to play?
    the arrows go up and meet the arrows at the top of the screen. stomp of the arrow when it overlaps the corresponding arrow at the top of the screen. make sense?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    thanks, I will give it a try.
  • loserchick
    Options
    AND, are there any dance games for the wii balance board that don't need the DDR mat?
    :bigsmile:

Wii DDR 3 uses the wii fit balance board. I haven't actually tried playing it that way, but it is an option for the DDR 3. Hope that answers your question. Maybe I'll try using the balance board tonight and I'll let you know if it's any good. :smile:
  • Jovialation
    Options
    i didnt realize there really was a way to play on the balance board. i couldnt do it. i love my arrow-matt lol

i just played until I couldnt breathe hahaha. Im gettin better at the game but i gotta stop having my first song be on difficult even if i have energy for it
  • loserchick
    Options
    So I tried out the wii balance board with the DDR 3 tonight. Once I got used to it, I actually enjoyed it. The bonus of using the balance board is that it more acurately calculates calories burned. I think I will definitely use the balance board again :bigsmile:

I hope this helps you out AuntieBK :)
  • Jovialation
    Options
    last i checked my balance board was broken. sad, but i had gotten really bored with wii fit anyway. i should see if its working again soon so if i get bored with ddr i can switch it up with wii fit
  • loserchick
    Options
    How's everyone doing in the challenge? I'm done :) I managed to get in 1600 calories burned. Thanks for the challenge, I had a blast bustin' a move and burnin' those calories :)
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing in the challenge? I'm done :) I managed to get in 1600 calories burned. Thanks for the challenge, I had a blast bustin' a move and burnin' those calories :)

Completely missed quite a bit of my exercise this week. Didnt get to do ANY DDR... but I am going to try to get some in tonight. Cleaning house and portioning out food for the week. Just stoped to take a break.
  • xHeidixbx
    Options
    i'v just got the game :) and addicted, not aclue how much i have burnt on it like, don't really get how to check that on it, but I will figure it out an have a go next week at burning 1200.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    you go to workout mode to be able to see what youve burned.

I didnt even finish my own challenge! i feel bad too lol.
    but I was so sick all last week that I didnt exercise after monday. oops.
    Im too exhausted from the weekend and the benadryl to work out today but THIS week I WILL get 1200 cals.

Im gonna keep this challenge up till more people finish it or join in.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    300 cals burned today!
  • loserchick
    Options
    That's awesome! I've been so bad this week for fitting in my exercise. I promise to burn another 1200 cal on the DDR by Sunday. There it's in writing, so I have to get it done :bigsmile: