Thank you Olives28

Options
13»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    whatever is going on, one way or another, is not cool.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is bull****.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    What a sick sick thing.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    And Round 2 for playing the "MFP friend died" joke and winning I guess.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Someone stole Olive's phone and posted news of her death on all her social networking accounts. Don't be angry with her or the OP.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Someone stole Olive's phone and posted news of her death on all her social networking accounts. Don't be angry with her or the OP.

Wow.
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    This is some serious bootyliciousness
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Rest in peace x
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    OMG what a sick world we live in!

But so glad to hear the young girl is OK and well x
  • olives28
    olives28 Posts: 56
    Options
    Chill out this wasn't a joke like some people are making it out to be. I left my phone in a cab on Thursday night and since then someone has been posting stuff about me being dead on mfp, twitter, facebook, etc. They are also sending harassing messages to people and it has nothing to do with me so calm down.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Dayum. That would ruin your day. Doesn't your cell phone company have the ability to terminate service to that phone?

Ugh, I can't imagine all the chaos this has caused in your life.

Well. Better than being dead, I guess. :tongue:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Chill out this wasn't a joke like some people are making it out to be. I left my phone in a cab on Thursday night and since then someone has been posting stuff about me being dead on mfp, twitter, facebook, etc. They are also sending harassing messages to people and it has nothing to do with me so calm down.

heh
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I never got the honor of being friends with Olivia. I saw a few posts on my wall about her the day that this tragedy happened and I am sending prayers and thoughts to her and her family. Rest in paradise, miss Olivia.

It sounds like the two of you were good friends and I am also sorry for your loss. No one should have to leave this earth at such a young age especially something that could have been so easily avoided.

Good luck on your weight loss.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW! I guess that I should have read the entire thread before posting my reply.

Ignore my last comment. I am glad to know that you are ok, Olivia. Some people in this world are just sick and twisted. At least you know that so many people care about you and are looking forward to your successful future! :) Good luck with everything!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    So rumors of your demise, have been greatly exaggerated? *whew... wipes brow* great to hear.