Can you keep your butt and lose weight??

Options
How can you stop your self from losing your butt while your losing weight?? My but seems to be getting flatter and flatter =/ Any advice??

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts.

You won't be keeping your current butt, you'll be building a new, better one. =)
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Squats squats squats squats squats
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    squats. Keeping your butt pushed out in an exaggerated way. It's the exercise Coco does for her big butt
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Squats squats squats squats squats

This!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Squats and Lunges.

I had an *kitten* before I lost weight, and still have one after.
  • CodieBear1
    CodieBear1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Try the 30 day squat challenge? Squats are awesome!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Squats, deadlifts, and straight leg deadlifts.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I dont have a butt, its small. I wanna bigger butt
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Squats, deadlifts, and straight leg deadlifts.
    As a man I must concur these are some of the best exercises a woman can do for her butt, heck her anatomy in general. I've now got my wife doing them (she was afraid to try compound exercises for some reason) and it's ... um ... yeah, it's all that. :smile:
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Also it comes and goes. My butt shrunk and got flat, then got this neat little life, and now is getting flat again. Same thing with boobs. Shrunk and saggy and then POW, natural boob lift.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Awwww ya.

Just drop it like a squat!
  • mallorymrickman
    Options
    I bought a video called Brazilian Butt Lift from Beach Body and it did wonders for my booty!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I still have a nice round *kitten*. Mine didn't go south or flat. I walk and ride my bike. No squats for me :smile: Everyone comments on how nice it is even after I've lost all the weight. I wouldn't say its genetics because everyone else in my family has no *kitten* at all. They all look like they've been standing up against a wall their entire lives. Kind of funny how their back ends are super flat and they all have enormous guts. My husband swears I must be adopted. I don't even act like those nut jobs :laugh:
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Your body will hold weight where it wants, but squats and other direct resistance weight exercises for the lower body probably will help because they make you bigger. Occasionally, a woman will say that she doesn't want to increase the size of her butt, hips, and thighs. When I suggest not using weights on those areas - - which I learned from trainers who were sensitive to the average woman's needs - - there's been an outcry.
  • jenelle2582
    Options
    Build the muscle!!! Lots of squats, deadlifts, and cardio that uses your butt muscles. To gain mass you want to use very heavy weight, and low reps
  • LeonorMG
    LeonorMG Posts: 93
    Options
    Am I the only one who actually wants a smaller one? ????
    Haha
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who actually wants a smaller one? ????
    Haha

Probaly not...but you may be in a minority. :bigsmile:
  • LeonorMG
    LeonorMG Posts: 93
    Options
    Haha probably... ????
    I talked with my personal trainer and he told me that if I wanted to lose it I should do squats...
    I feel like he wants me to keep it, according to you.. Haha
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Squats and DLs!!!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Now...if there was a way to keep ya boobs, that would be nice.