Skinny Saturday Challenge (10)

Options
ARE YOU READY???!!!! :bigsmile:
I feel a Skinny Saturday Challenge coming on! If you have trouble getting through the weekend, hop onboard and join the SSC! Here is what it entails:
Think double, double, double... :happy: :happy:
Double the exercise
Double the water intake (within healthy limits) :drinker:
Double the willpower to STOP eating after dinner and log every bite that passes your lips :bigsmile:

All you have to do is commit now and then report in tomorrow on how it is going and to encourage others. Remember to stay within your calorie limits and log every bite. This is just what we need to meet Mr. Scale with a smile on our face! :heart: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am in again on this Saturday.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am in again on this Saturday.

Yeah lovelypen! I am so in too! Bring it Mr. Saturday...we are coming for you! :laugh:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm in. Probably won't get as much exercise as I normally do, but my real challenge will be the bbq I'm going to. I will be good!:bigsmile:
  • Rokssana
    Rokssana Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in!! It will be a challenge to double my exercise but I'm looking forward to pushing myself---to healthy limits of course lol
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Great Sebastiansmom and rokksana! I know we can do this. Sebmom...enjoy that BBQ, just log every cal! :smile:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Going to work out in the morning and can't wait! Thinking of doing Pilates in the evening. SSC is just what I need!
  • policebaby
    policebaby Posts: 19
    Options
    I am in! I need this help, Saturdays are hard for me! Thank you for the invite!
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Good luck everyone:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Skinny Saturday it is then Amylynn, policebaby and hopey! I am excited!!! :flowerforyou:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but will probably be too busy to check in more than once or twice. Here's to smart choices!
  • heychelc
    heychelc Posts: 1
    Options
    I will for try this!
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    Double's going to be easy again this Saturday...more concrete! Two yards this time.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I so want to commit to SSC....gonna post it with the intention of giving it everything I got.
    So much to do, so much mess to undo! And all I want to do is stay in my PJs manana.....

totally beat this week.....cleared out the entire upstairs, way too many books and files....most I just lugged into the garage, so to start there. I so just want to dump them, but I can't get myself to tear myself from them! luggage/baggage...???!!

Yikes & we had pizza tonight! I had only the one, but that's bec' I had a dozen hot wings! w/blue cheese, to boot!

I'm really gonna push myself to exercise...etc.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    WHAT THE HEY i love a challenge when im already doing the others :) like wednesday and now saturday :D

woot woot!!!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    not this weekend it is mine and my husband anniversary and we have a baby sister for Saturday and I plan on going out for a nice dinner.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome ktieman, fabiolaenvy, flwyland, hooah, and heychelc! We can soooooo do this. :heart: See you here in the am. Setting my tennies out so I fall over them in the morning! Get a workout in early and chug that water! :drinker: I will be dreaming of Mr. Scale smiling back at me! That guy has been stubborn lately. :grumble:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I want to make this a priority. With all the craziness of the past week, I need a SKINNY Saturday. Thanks Fab

Rebel
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
  • earlie
    earlie Posts: 22
    Options
    Count me in....come on Saturday!!!!