Replies

• xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm in too! Weekends = weakness for me. :grumble:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It's my Saturday to work :grumble: so I'll be getting more activity than I usually do on a Saturday!

I have to say--I really think the Skinny Wednesday Challenge helped me get off the 2 pounds I put on since quitting smoking!:happy: I am SO glad that my ticker is correct once more!:laugh:

Almost time for bed since I need to be up EARLY in the morning! Have a good evening everyone!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome rebel, sky earlie, pmjsmom and xecela! I need it too renny! pmsjsmom we are so amazed by your continuing success! You are my inspiration today. I am trying double hard in your honor today. I am so glad to see you are doing well renny. You have had quite a week and have been on my mind dear one. Sky, we hope you are getting settled into your new place! Do you have a workout room set up? Tell us about your new place. Hooah, you are rocking it out this week! Breaking through that "0" was just amazing! Keep it up girl and you will be bikini shopping soon! Everyone here has a story and is so inspiring to me! Thanks for sharing a little piece of your life to inspire us all. There is power in numbers!:smooched:

OK....I am ready for this challenge.:bigsmile: I had rolled oats and sugar free syrup for breakfast. Yummy and filling! I am polishing off the last cup of coffee and will be filling up that water jug. :drinker: I WILL get an A.M. and P.M. workout in. I WILL count every cal that crosses my lips and keep it clean. I WILL chug that water consciously all day long...I WILL do this because I want to be fit and healthy...AND SEE MR. SCALE MOVE! (He has been pretty stubborn lately! :angry: ) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go SSC buddies! Let's do it! :heart:
  • jahressa
    jahressa Posts: 7
    Options
    After having a few glass of wine last night, i think i mos def need a skinny saturday.....I AM SO IN....Let the fun begin...........
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome jahressa! That is right...let the FUN begin. I just burned some cals doing Slim in 6, Ramp It Up. I just love it! I am always a bit sore the next day...and it is a good sore. I am planning on eating clean the rest of the day and getting another workout in. Make time for yourself today! You are worth it!:flowerforyou:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    11 AM report: Have burned 596 cals doing 1 hour of work in the yard, drank 24 oz. of water, and heading downtown for Santa Fe Trail festivities and a greenhouse trip to buy flowers for my ceremonial May Day porch potting! Later . . .
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Good morning everyone. :bigsmile: Well I got my morning aerobics done and about to jump on the treadmill and see how many miles I can do before I have to get ready for the bbq. On a happy note, I found out that the park its at has a walking trail, so I'm gonna see if I can sneak away for awhile to check that out.:smile: AND I WILL BE GOOD AND LOG EVERYTHING! I'll check in later tonite.

Good luck everyone and have an excellent Skinny Saturday!:flowerforyou:

~ Jessica
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hey all you Skinnies! I'm down 40 oz water so far. No work out yet, but am really hoping to. I'm babysitting all day (have been since last night). So along with my almost-3-y/o, I have an 8 month old today. Gym childcare is now closed so I can't do that (had a bday party this morning to go to), but I may do 30 day shred while the girls are sleeping and then some pilates tonight. I'll def. need something to relax me at that point!
    For those of you with more than one kid: how do you do it?! I've been "putting out fires" all morning! Don't get me wrong, we've been having so much fun playing, but man, I am pooped! I thought I was struggling with taking care of my daughter since my hubby went overseas, but I found last night and today that I have been mistaken... I have the utmost respect for single mothers and now even more so for the single moms with more than one.
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So far today:

1 fiber one oats & chocolate bar before the gym
    1 orange
    1 yoplait light yogurt
    Egg & turkey sausage sandwich (1 egg, 1 turkey sausage patty, 1/2 slice american cheese, sourdough eng. muff, 5 sprays I can't believe it's not butter
    12 oz. coffee w/1 tsp sugar & 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla cream
    Plus 48 oz water

At the gym:

2 sets 20 reps 7 different leg exercises
    30 mins on the elliptical
    16 mins on the treadmill at 3.0 MPH
    5 laps around the track
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am here peeps, just busy! Over 1000 cals so far today, and I hesitate to tell you what I was doing but trust me it was strenuous
    exercise. It is a great day here.

Lets make it a skinny month!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Those are your May Day flowers.

I already received mine, a lovely potted begonia from a woman who buys 12 every spring, and gives one to each of the top 12 people she feels have had a positive impact on her life that year. Isn't that both sweet and thoughtful. Her name is Joy and she is!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I think with all of the yard work that I have to do I am going for a workout record today. (Of course, it helps when the riding mower breaks down the day before you have invited a group over for a picnic, and your yard is nearly 1 1/2 acres.) So far I have logged 200 minutes, 1828 calories burned, and I am still going strong. I have downed 64 oz. of water. I'm in for a 15 minute break before starting again, and I just informed my husband (who unfortunately hurt his back last night trying to fix the lawn tractor) that we are going out to eat tonight, and I am ordering whatever I want! Everyone have a great May Day!
  • Rokssana
    Rokssana Posts: 14
    Options
    wheww! Def worked out for 100 mins and didn't order and takeout! About to drink obscene amounts of water and cook myself some dinner
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Just finished my second round. Over 1000 again. Water,water,water,water,water!

:flowerforyou: Look at Mary go!!!!:flowerforyou:

How's it going everybody?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Way to go you guys! You are soooooo doing this! I have had a great Skinny Saturday. Cooking a healthy dinner of perch and veges. Drank more water than I usually do and I am still thirsty! Yeah! One more walk to get in and I will call it a day...a SKINNY day that is. Wish me luck hopping on Mr. Scale. He has been stubborn lately. If it doesn't budge I coming over to Mary's or Alice's house to work next Saturday! That should do it! A++++++++++++++ to all!
    Happy May Day! :flowerforyou:
    (Alice, you are lucky to have such a friend! Very sweet! AND...she is lucky to have you as a friend. :heart: )
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    wheww! Def worked out for 100 mins and didn't order and takeout! About to drink obscene amounts of water and cook myself some dinner

Good job girlfriend! 100 minutes! Shazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Enjoy that dinner and congratulations for accomplishing this challenge!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    So far today:

1 fiber one oats & chocolate bar before the gym
    1 orange
    1 yoplait light yogurt
    Egg & turkey sausage sandwich (1 egg, 1 turkey sausage patty, 1/2 slice american cheese, sourdough eng. muff, 5 sprays I can't believe it's not butter
    12 oz. coffee w/1 tsp sugar & 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla cream
    Plus 48 oz water

At the gym:

2 sets 20 reps 7 different leg exercises
    30 mins on the elliptical
    16 mins on the treadmill at 3.0 MPH
    5 laps around the track

So far so good dear one! Your breakfast sounded yummy! Great workout too! Hip hip hooooooooray!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Hey all you Skinnies! I'm down 40 oz water so far. No work out yet, but am really hoping to. I'm babysitting all day (have been since last night). So along with my almost-3-y/o, I have an 8 month old today. Gym childcare is now closed so I can't do that (had a bday party this morning to go to), but I may do 30 day shred while the girls are sleeping and then some pilates tonight. I'll def. need something to relax me at that point!
    For those of you with more than one kid: how do you do it?! I've been "putting out fires" all morning! Don't get me wrong, we've been having so much fun playing, but man, I am pooped! I thought I was struggling with taking care of my daughter since my hubby went overseas, but I found last night and today that I have been mistaken... I have the utmost respect for single mothers and now even more so for the single moms with more than one.

Hats off to you and all moms who are doing this alone by choice or circumstancs. Is your hubby military? My son is~Army! :blushing: I am so proud of him! You should proud of yourself for sneaking in some exercise today! I don't know how you did!!! Good job my friend!:happy:
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    I didn't do too well today. I've had 12 glasses of water which is good, but I only did the 30 day shred. I was at about 800 cals by dinner time tonight (was too busy to eat!), and at dinner time I was at the church, so I picked up Zaxby's on my way home :embarassed: . I'm under my calroies, for what it's worth. And toted a baby all day, and chased mine too. Does that count?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good morning everyone. :bigsmile: Well I got my morning aerobics done and about to jump on the treadmill and see how many miles I can do before I have to get ready for the bbq. On a happy note, I found out that the park its at has a walking trail, so I'm gonna see if I can sneak away for awhile to check that out.:smile: AND I WILL BE GOOD AND LOG EVERYTHING! I'll check in later tonite.

Good luck everyone and have an excellent Skinny Saturday!:flowerforyou:

~ Jessica

Jessica,
    You have a plan and you are sticking to it! Good job! Enjoy that BBQ and know we are proud of you! Have a wonderful evening dear friend! :flowerforyou:
  • Hopey1994
    Options

Hats off to you and all moms who are doing this alone by choice or circumstancs. Is your hubby military? My son is~Army! :blushing: I am so proud of him! You should proud of yourself for sneaking in some exercise today! I don't know how you did!!! Good job my friend!:happy:

Thanks for the encouragement. He is an Army vet who is now in Iraq as a contractor. He's been gone almost 7 months and will be gone about another year. I'm used to it now and pretty much am running on autopilot until he gets home again. I miss him like crazy though! And am SO exhausted now!!!