who weigh's in and logs thier daily weight if ur weight chan

2»

Replies

• karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    I only weigh myself on Saturday mornings, usually the same time each week. Otherwise it would drive me crazy to weigh in every day. Perhaps I'm in the minority?
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Yes, I too weigh every day and record weekly, on Fridays.

Ditto here.

And if I dont have a loss on friday, I push it and log on Saturday.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    I weigh in every couple of days or sometimes the next day and I log my change. I don't usually weigh myself if I know it's going to be a bad number because I ate out the night before or something.

I do always weigh myself on Tuesdays and Fridays - as official records of weight loss. If weighing in between, I don't really count it as official.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    I am sorry, but can someone please tell me what TOM means?
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member

"time of the month"
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    I was logging daily because for the first month I would consistantly maintain the same weight for two days, then drop weight, then maintain for another two. When I hit week five or six I started seeing daily fluctuations of .7 to 1.3 pounds every day. I stopped logging losses unless they stayed off for more than 3 consecutive day. I always log on Sunday regardless because it is the official weigh in day for a support thread I joined. I continue to weigh daily on the Wii because I like having the graph to keep track of where I was every day and I compare that to my food diary to see if I can find a reason why (high sodium days, etc). I travel for work and am currently away from home for 9 days and won't be able to weigh in at all. It's driving me crazy!
  • I used to, but it became too stressful with the fluctuations, so I told myself I would only weigh myself once a week. So now I weigh myself every Sunday morning! Sometimes throughout the week it gets really tempting to pull out the scale, but I know I'll be happier with the number if I wait a full week.
  • Rhyssa6
    Rhyssa6 Posts: 33
    I too weigh myself every day. I do it first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom. I don't really get fluctuations on a daily basis. If it goes up or down then it will then stay the same for a few days until It goes down (or up) again, I log it every day too. I like comparing any changes to what I ate the day before.
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503

tom=time of month! like in having ur period
This discussion has been closed.