Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm not terribly muscular, but I'm strong. :smile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a muscular chick lol.... I just started lifting though so its gonna be a while
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I was just called a lesbian and told I have a "man's body"---consider my day MADEEEEE!!! hehehehe

Cheers to ALLLLL women of all shapes and sizes....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Well, I'm apparently a decrepit old lady whose husband is repelled by her SHORT HAIR (gasp!), so maybe us disgusting bulky dudes can hang out. :D
    i've too high body fat percentage!!:cry: it will be at least 1.5 yr before i can apply for a membership of "bulky dudes" ladies' club:sad:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    My hot muscular body that also does cardio will outlive the heavy lifters.

was this necessary? some of us heavy lifters also do cardio, not that we should need to defend ourselves...always someone negative coming in to ruin a positive thread.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was just called a lesbian and told I have a "man's body"---consider my day MADEEEEE!!! hehehehe

Cheers to ALLLLL women of all shapes and sizes....

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

oh HELL NO!!! You are smoking hot!!!!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hot muscular chick.

You are already there. Plus you're tall. In for the hot, tall, muscular chicks. But i don't discriminate:wink:
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Did that other thread get deleted? I stepped away after reading the first 8 pages of stupid and now I can't find it.

I can't wait to be hot and muscular!!

It got deleted. You can't argue with stupid---but you CAN get it deleted. :laugh:

Happy to say I helped with this by reporting the aggressive body-shamer, as I'm sure many others did as well. Hooray for all the fit ladies (and those of us working SO hard on that goal)! :flowerforyou:
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Respect to all those women who work so hard to get their bodies in shape.
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am getting there....
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic that got deleted by the moderators. I hope this one sticks for the sake of people's opinions being heard and respected.

I think it should be deleted. Body shaming non-muscular people is the same thing as body shaming muscular people.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic that got deleted by the moderators. I hope this one sticks for the sake of people's opinions being heard and respected.

I think it should be deleted. Body shaming non-muscular people is the same thing as body shaming muscular people.

I don't think this is a body shame thread, I think it's more of giving props to women who are more muscular
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hope to be defined one of these days... :)) Work in progress, y'all just wait a second!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am striving for that muscular physique. I think it's hot!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've been trying hard to turn myself into a disgusting manly looking ripped chick.... But I'm not succeeding at it.

Guess I'll settle for hot muscular instead.

:smooched:

Haha I LOVE this...me too!!!!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Definitely a goal. And I'm lucky to have some amazing examples around here.:heart:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

I don't think this is a body shame thread, I think it's more of giving props to women who are more muscular

I don't agree. This amounts to "muscular = best!" It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Women are beautiful and attractive irrespective of muscles. Yeah, muscles can be great but pointing at someone and saying "there! THAT is what's hot!" is divisive and shaming.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

Celebration of one thing doesn't exactly equal denigration of another. Open criticism of something however is different.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I find the lack of pics in this thread disturbing. :glasses: :tongue:
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    tumblr_lwaap8whDs1qzjix8.gif
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    295298_316896801765232_2031147969_n_zps45255f7b.jpg