To all the hot muscular chicks

Options

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    What about the hot non-muscular chicks?

Seriously, this is body shaming in a different color sweater.

I don't think the OP said anything about non-muscular chicks, only something about people who spew vitriol.

I think curvy chicks, plump chicks, soft chicks and bony chicks are beautiful too. But occasionally, there is a thread to praise the muscular chicks.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    On my way :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'll never be hot but hope for muscular and strong someday! :happy:

bull****.

to the first part of course. :smile:

Oh, well, thanks. :embarassed:
  • koko12
    koko12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    My hot muscular body that also does cardio will outlive the heavy lifters.

was this necessary? some of us heavy lifters also do cardio, not that we should need to defend ourselves...always someone negative coming in to ruin a positive thread.
    Said, sarcastically due to the massive amount of lifters who bash cardio. That's all.

So you came here to bash lifting? That makes you better than the lifters who bash cardio, how?

I do both. I think they both have an important place in my fitness regime. But I don't go randomly insulting others who don't. A generalized attack on women lifters was the very reason the OP posted this topic. Play nice. Please!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    ^^What they said :flowerforyou: (at least the "You're awesome" ones...I'm sure by this point someone has put their foot in it. Tl;dr)
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options

bull****.

Dude! I've had my issues with some of your posts, but this one I can definitely get on board with! :drinker:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

bull****.

Dude! I've had my issues with some of your posts, but this one I can definitely get on board with! :drinker:

Yeah, she's already a cutie, and looking pretty strong in that back bend.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options

bull****.

Yeah, Idk WHAT you're talking about tageekly, or who has told you otherwise, but you're a hottie right NOW...not to mention a total badass who has lost 114 pounds!! OWN it girl. :drinker:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

bull****.

Yeah, Idk WHAT you're talking about tageekly, or who has told you otherwise, but you're a hottie right NOW...not to mention a total badass who has lost 114 pounds!! OWN it girl. :drinker:

Oh you all are just what I needed to boost my confidence today.

Now I'm excited to hit the gym and lift some heavy weights! :bigsmile:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options

was this necessary? some of us heavy lifters also do cardio, not that we should need to defend ourselves...always someone negative coming in to ruin a positive thread.
    Said, sarcastically due to the massive amount of lifters who bash cardio. That's all.

I'm not a big fan of cardio but I still have it in my routine I do a balance of cardio strength training and gymnastics love crossfit
    That's the way to do it! A strong body needs a strong heart and lungs too! :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be a hot muscular chick.

^^ You ARE a hot muscular chick...you're just getting HOTTER every day!!! :heart:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options

So you came here to bash lifting? That makes you better than the lifters who bash cardio, how?

I do both. I think they both have an important place in my fitness regime. But I don't go randomly insulting others who don't. A generalized attack on women lifters was the very reason the OP posted this topic. Play nice. Please!
    Umm no. If you would have read my post, I said my hot MUSCULAR body that does cardio will outlive the heavy lifters. I do both.. I wasn't putting anyone down. I just believe, and yeah it's my opinion, that a strong body also needs a strong heart and lungs. :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Other than Darla (Liftnlove) who is my idol, manly body and all :tongue: one of my inspirations is my brother's GF Angelica Kathleen

322006_410504965697502_1859095413_o_zpsbe8315ce.jpg

3726ebeb-cae8-4135-acf4-40a1cb65d608_zps128c695b.jpg

Wow, this pic is a treat. Thanks.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Other than Darla (Liftnlove) who is my idol, manly body and all :tongue: one of my inspirations is my brother's GF Angelica Kathleen

322006_410504965697502_1859095413_o_zpsbe8315ce.jpg

3726ebeb-cae8-4135-acf4-40a1cb65d608_zps128c695b.jpg

Wow, this pic is a treat. Thanks.

right?

like... that can't be real. haha
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    the top pic. that's it right there. that's what I want :D
    i'm all about the quads people.
    Oh you know she squats bro!
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options

Umm no. If you would have read my post, I said my hot MUSCULAR body that does cardio will outlive the heavy lifters. I do both.. I wasn't putting anyone down. I just believe, and yeah it's my opinion, that a strong body also needs a strong heart and lungs. :)

I'm right there with you, but words matter, and I wasn't the only one that read your post and took issue. I can only hope that I outlive anyone, regardless of how hard I try to prolong the inevitable. That said, issue dropped and moving on. Here's to your health! :drinker:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic that got deleted by the moderators. I hope this one sticks for the sake of people's opinions being heard and respected.

I think it should be deleted. Body shaming non-muscular people is the same thing as body shaming muscular people.

I don't think this is a body shame thread, I think it's more of giving props to women who are more muscular

Agreed. No body type is being shamed at all. One individual is being personality-shamed, though.

^This was my point. I love women of all shapes and sizes, but felt I needed to counterbalance a post that has now, thankfully, been deleted.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    the top pic. that's it right there. that's what I want :D
    i'm all about the quads people.
    Oh you know she squats bro!

Hell I want those quads!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    What about the hot non-muscular chicks?

Seriously, this is body shaming in a different color sweater.
    This reminds me of when lawyers dig to find something out of nothing in hopes of making an argument but fail spectacularly.