1.5 Year Transformation (Warning Fat Man in Underwear)

Options

Replies

• sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! :)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You worked so hard and look great.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job, congrats!!!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    SEXY BEAST!! :tongue:
  • Animallover32
    Animallover32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • SRHelicity
    Options
    What has your diet looked like? I assume there was some calorie restriction involved, but did you practice anything like intermittent fasting, etc.?

What has your lifting program looked like? 2x-3x per week, etc? I'd love to hear your "path to success". Thanks!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you ! Your hard work and dedication have done you well. What has been the bulk of your plan ? I do a lot of cardio and running but would like to get back on the weightlifting side but they seem to contradict one another, keep on trucking!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You can tell that you have busted your butt!

Can you share your calories, macros and workout plans? My husband has similar starting stats. I am trying to help him get MFP to work. I am 5'3 and on maintenance so I would be interested in how you did it.
  • mrsricta
    mrsricta Posts: 88
    Options
    You look amazing, your hard work has definitely paid off, such motivation! Mmm mmm mmm ;)!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    HELLOOOOOO SEXY! Wonderful progress!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome success!!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    well done!
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's kind of funny (to me, at least) that you warned us about the 'fat man in underwear' and not the shredded dude you are now! :laugh: :flowerforyou: yowza!
  • powrwrap
    powrwrap Posts: 85 Member
    Options

March 2013...I can only hope you were the only one to notice!

Time Lords notice that sort of thing...
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and which was one of the problems...in clothes I looked ok (or at least I thought I did at the time)

That first pic really opened my eyes to what I actually looked like.

Dude you are my freaking hero!!! Can you comment on everything besides MFP that you did and how often?

I am 5' 8" and was 268 and in 3 months i'm now to 225....I want to get lean and muscular like you did but at a 170-ish weight.

So far I've been changing my eating habits and eating lots of fruits thanks to MFP. At work I use the elliptical for fat burning cardio and every now and then I hit the weights just to get stronger. Still working on managing time for workouts.

Did anything or anyone help you outside MFP?
  • Jeyed
    Jeyed Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Beefcake Alert!! You should be very proud of yourself; great job!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • victorialkay
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great work!!

Thanks for the thinspiration!!! Lol!!
  • julie_76550
    julie_76550 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    awesome congrats!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thank you...because even though you are a male....it is inspiring to us all...You have worked and it didn't happen over night...that gives me hope to keep pressing....Definitely AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!